The Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood is a best-selling range hood in the market as it comes with excellent design features, cool performance features, convenience, etc. This range hood boasts of features such as the 4-Speed touch sensitive electronic controls and the Stainless Steel dishwasher-safe baffle filters. It is also known to be good for all types of kitchen. It belongs to the Z Line range hood Pro series so you are sure that you are getting Z Line quality and you will be paying for something worthy of its price.
Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood Features
- 4-Speed touch sensitive electronic controls
- Stainless Steel dishwasher-safe baffle filters
- Chimney Extensions available up to 12′ ceilings
- completely installed blower and fan
- Power: 110v 60hz
- Material: #430 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Lighting: 2-20W NEW ADJUSTABLE Halogen Lights
- Hood + Chimney Height: 26.3″ to 40″
- Certification: CE, GS, and CCC Safety Approvals
The Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood features Stainless Steel dishwasher-safe baffle filters for effective filtering of steam, smoke, and cooking smell. The Chimney Extensions contribute to effective sucking performance and the blower and fan are also effective performance features for blowing away kitchen smell.
The Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood features a stainless steel design from its coverings up to the Dishwasher Safe Baffle Filters. It makes the overall range hood design very attractive and elegant as well as a nice addition to the kitchen. It is also designed with 4-Speed touch sensitive electronic controls that make this range hood a very advanced piece of kitchen equipment. The controls are not only meant for aesthetic purposes but also meant for convenience as they are touch-sensitive.
Installation and Operation
The Z Line 30″ Range Hood is designed for quick installation. It has very simple design so there is less hassle installing it. The 4-Speed touch sensitive electronic controls feature contributes to ease of operation. They are located at an easy to reach location and touch-sensitive that operating this range hood won’t be a burden.
The Pros and Cons of the Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood
The Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood is not only created to be elegant but also to perform well. Most of the reviews made about this range hood consist of its pros and cons.
- It is top notch metal and design. It is high quality and highly attractive indeed.
- The vents facing the stove look like the cool commercial style vents that usually cost a lot more. They look beautiful but they are not as expensive as those commercial range hoods.
- It is easy to install because it comes with great instructions that would allow even non-DIY users to set this up. The install kit is very nice too.
- The timed shut off feature is fantastic. It allows automatic shut off based on the time you set.
- The price is definitely unbeatable because it is surprisingly reasonable compared to other range hoods out there. It is probably one of the most inexpensive range hoods ever invented.
- It looks fantastic. It is very “professional cook” looking. It looks pretty neat for the money. You couldn’t find anything that looks better than this for the money.
- The brightness of the lights is adequate. They are super bright and useful. The brightness is sufficient enough for cooking even in dim kitchen lighting but not that bright to be annoying and painful to the eye.
- It seems to zoom on the highest speed so you are guaranteed that it performs very well. It blows a lot of air so you are also guaranteed to have a kitchen that does not smell of food in every corner.
- The buttons are right in the front so they are easy to use. You no longer need to search for them and waste your time trying to find them and access them.
- This really comes with a great price. And since the performance is great, you are saving a lot of bucks and getting good value for your money.
- It is a very effective kitchen equipment. Cooking smells don’t go into the rest of the house even with the kitchen door open.
- The quality of the product is on par with other vents that cost twice as much. It makes a great investment.
- The fan is not as quiet as it claims it is. There is still an annoying sound that the fan produces and while this may not be bothersome for some, consumers prefer whisper quiet performance even on high settings.
- The amount of air this range hood actually pushes out at exhausted vent when running at it max speed is much smaller than other range hoods.
- It comes with plastic parts such as the exhausted pipe, which is not good because all exhausted pipes for range hoods should be rigid steel pipe for quality purposes.
- The pipe adapter between the hood canopy and the round pipe is also plastic.
- The design and build of this range hood makes it’s very hard and dangerous to do regular cleaning for the inside because inside this range hood’s canopy, metal edges are not smoothed out and they are extremely sharp you cud cut your hands if you try to clean them; the edges of baffle filters are sharp as well; there are many small chambers inside the range hood canopy; and many parts, wires inside the range hood canopy are exposed to the air stream the hood tries to suck out and it takes much more time to clean.
- The vent stack can scratch easily so you’ll need to be very careful.
Overall, the Z Line 30″ Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood is a good buy because of its very reasonable price. It is a great pick for those who need a strong range hood exhaust fan but do not want to spend his or her whole life’s savings to buy one.