People who are fond of cooking especially outdoors would surely look for a quality grill. Weber has come up with the Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill to respond to your urgent grill demands. This is great for outdoor grilling. From gas grills, grilling systems, heat levels, precision controls, etc. has been meticulously designed to fit your grilling needs. This innovative grill proves that some things can be made easy.
Weber Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill Features
- 769-square-inch 60,800-BTU gas grill
- With stainless-steel cooking grates and bars that are flavourizers
- With front-mounted controls
- Has 6 stainless-steel burners
- Features Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Comes with Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Enclosed cart
- Consists 2 work areas;
- With Grill Out light;
- This grill requires 20-pound LP tank (sold separately)
- Measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high
The gas-grill cook boxes are made of cast aluminum thereby making it durable. The flavorizer bars are made of stainless steel or porcelain enamel which contributes to the longevity of the life of the grill. Since it is made of stainless steel, it is easy to wipe off smudges or brush them clean. The grill also comes with a grease management system which minimizes or prevents grease from spreading all over the grill. This also comes with a fuel gauge which indicates when you have to refuel to keep the grill going on. The cooking grates of this grill is made of porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel and porcelain-enameled cast-iron. This allows even distribution and retention of heat on the cooking surface to perfectly sear food. Moreover, the sear station provides optimal heat needed to sear and the flush-mounted side burner allows you to multi task while you grill. The burners of the grill are made of high-grade stainless steel making it resistant to liquids and prevent rust or burn through. The burners’ control settings are infinite so you can set it to your desired heating level to grill either directly or indirectly.
Provided the impressive features that this Weber Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill has, it is evident that the quality of this craft is promising. Quality is important as it will determine the life span of a particular equipment or machine. The different features, the easy-to-control settings which allows you to do the grilling job perfectly, speaks of the entire design of the product. No doubt that this gas-grill has been carefully designed to fit your grill taste.
Advantages of using Weber Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill
- Measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high, with 6 stainless steel burners. This provides more room for grilling or searing food at evenly distributed heat levels on the cooking surface.
- With Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner. The burners are made up of high-grade stainless steel making them durable and efficient.
- The cooking grates are made up of porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron making it easy to clean and durable.
- The cook boxes are made up of aluminum and can endure the heat levels required for each grilling.
- Easy to control settings. Controls of the burners allow you to directly or indirectly do the grilling job. The control settings of the valves of the burners are infinite so you can choose the heat level you want for the grill.
Disadvantages of using Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill
- Huge. Based on customer reviews, they find the Summit S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch Grill too huge for a grilling job. Some prefer medium or small ones.
- The design of the warming rack is inconvenient as one might accidentally bump on it and anything you’re holding will fall on the food you’re grilling.
- When the grill is left outside and it rains, the grease catcher is filled with water.
Grilling or searing is quite fun, most people like grilled food. It is then important to choose the best equipment. The Weber Summit S-670 is cool, the cons are just superficial.