Grills like the Weber Summit S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch Grill are good options to consider for those who want to get a dose of delicious steaks and barbecues at the comfort of their own homes. But the Weber Summit S-470 is gaining popularity nowadays because of its great grilling performance.
Weber Summit S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch Grill Features
- stainless-steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Front-mounted controls
- 4 stainless-steel burners
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Burners: Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Enclosed cart
- built-in thermometer
- 30 inches long by 66 inches wide by 57 inches high
- LED tank scale
- Grill Out handle lights
- Stainless-steel work area with tool hooks
- angled grease tray and catch pan
Great Grilling Performance
Naturally, because grills are expected to grill food like meat, etc. consumers will always look for a grill that performs well or offers a great grilling performance. This is achieved if the grill is packed with features not found in other grills out there. For instance, the Weber Summit S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch Grill is a popular preference because of its great features that lead to great grilling performance such as its 9 mm diameter stainless-steel rod cooking grates that has the ability to retain heat evenly.
To add to that, this Weber grill also features a cool sear station that contributes to making a perfectly seared steak. In fact, even the feature as simple as the grill out handle lights are contributors to great grilling because these lights allow accurate grilling even when grilling out at night. Of course, for great grilling performance, flavorizer bars are never absent in this Weber grill model as this feature is another factor that allows one to make perfect grills.
No doubt, when a grill has features as great as these, grilling performance is guaranteed to be excellent.
Pros of Using Weber Summit S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch Grill
- Most of the parts of this Weber grill are not only made of stainless steel but they are made with quality and sturdy stainless steel.
- The grill grates come with thick 9.5 mm stainless steel rods that contribute to less damage when scoured and more heat transfer. In other words, this grill comes with heavy duty stainless grates that are strong and appear durable.
- The cooking area for this grill is wide enough to cook comfortably whether one is grilling or using the side burners, etc.
- It comes with a non-IR Weber sear station that contributes to getting a good sear on the steak, barbecue, etc.
- The grill gets hotter and comes up to temperature faster so it is not impossible to grill steaks in a jiffy.
- It comes with a very solid construction.
- This grill comes with great flavorizer bars that minimize flame-ups.
- It has an impressively easy assembly since the instructions were easy to follow. One can set up the grill with no scraped knuckles, no cuts, and no bruises in less than an hour.
- It is an easy to clean grill.
- It features an infrared rotisserie that allows meat and poultry to come out golden and free from excess fats.
- It is complete with a drip pan for collection of fat that drips and an aluminum pan that allows easy discard or disposal.
Cons of Using Weber Summit S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch Grill
- This grill is expensive and makes it an impossible buy for those who have a tight budget.
- One major disappointment of this grill is the fact that it has venting gaps. This is because when it rains, water can easily go into the venting gaps, into the grease tray, and will overflow with water, therefore, dumping messy nasty grease into the cabinet area.
- The cabinets of this grill look a little too thin and flimsy.
- Though the sear station works well, it takes some getting used to.
Overall, for those people who don’t mind the fact that the sear station takes some getting used to as well as those people who find the flaws of this grill something that can be taken care of, then, the Weber Summit S-470 Stainless-Steel 580-Square-Inch Grill is definitely something worth a try.