When you are up to grilling for a party or for an important dinner you want everything ready and perfect for cooking your favorite steaks and meats. It’s important too that you have everything handy and that you use an efficient grill that will cook meat to perfection. Weber Genesis S-330 Stainless-Steel 637-Square-Inch Grill belongs to the S series of grills that provide efficient cooking for all kinds of foods as well as features that will allow you to comfortably cook without the hassle of running in and out the kitchen.
Weber Genesis S-330 Stainless-Steel 637-Square-Inch Grill Features
- Weighs 190 pounds and measures 41.9 x 32.5 x 24.3 inches
- Uses liquid propane gas.
- With 637 square inches of cooking space (has 507 square inch of cooking area while there is a 130 square inch warming rack)
- With a 12,000 BTU side burner as well as a 10,000 BTU sear station burner
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Comes with an enclosed cart with painted steel doors; has stainless steel handles
- With a stainless steel shroud with a thermometer mounted on the center
- With six tool hooks, front locking casters and back swivel casters so you can take your portable grill anywhere
- Comes with a catch pan where grease channels from the food to the bars to the dripping tray or pan.
- Comes with a fuel gauge to determine how much fuel you still have.
- Comes with a limited warranty
First of all, the grill is large enough to hold almost all cuts of meat including large width steaks, a whole chicken, large cuts of fish as well as vegetables that you love to serve grilled or barbecued. Meats will be cooked inside out with this grill’s large shroud; its large thermometer will be easy to access to efficiently control cooking temperatures as you cook different kinds of foods. There are also large spaces where you can grill foods, warm cooked meats and where you can sear meats to perfection.
Cleaning up is a snap since most of the parts of this grill is easy to clean and easy to maintain. Grease, which is one of the most common complaints of grillers, could be difficult to remove in a standard grill but on a Weber Genesis S-330 you can easily see that grease transfers from the flavorizer bars to the drip trays to a collecting tray at the bottom. You can remove this and easily clean it so that it will be ready for your next grilling session.
You basically have everything you need inside the cart. From the LPG tank to the materials that you will need to cook like cooking tools and utensils; you will still have plenty of room for your cooked food to warm up plus a counter space where you can prepare side dishes as well. You can easily roll this cart to the patio, the front lawn and at the backyard for cooking in any occasion.
Advantages of using a Weber Genesis S-330
- Cooking is faster and more even when you cook with the provided shroud. You can cook and cover your food plus use the mounted thermometer to monitor the temperature of your food. You can cook large chunks of steaks, large cuts of fish and all types of poultry.
- You will easily cook without worrying about space since there is plenty of space for everything. There is a large rack to cook, searing areas and warming areas where you can place any kind of food. There are also provided areas on the cart to prepare all sorts of dishes as well.
- A fuel gauge is also handy to tell you if you are running low on fuel in the middle of your grilling. You need to monitor this since it is important you save on fuel as well as have a lot to cook for longer hours for a party.
- The cart saves you time and effort in preparing for a party or for an important dinner since you have everything you need handy and convenient right beside you as you grill. The cart as well as the grill is very easy to clean and maintain, you will only need to use soap and water to clean and then you are ready for more grilling the next time you host a party. The convenient grease management system also allows you to clean and maintain the grill in a snap.
- The stainless steel handles allows you to hold the large shroud with care. You don’t even need to use a pot holder or mittens since it will never be warm to the touch.
Disadvantages of using a Weber Genesis S-330
- The Weber Genesis S-330 is expensive compared to standard grills. It costs $950.00 online which is twice the cost of regular sized grills. However, this has so many features that any griller or homeowner will be glad to have. It is easy to use and convenient to take anywhere you want to grill so this actually makes the price very reasonable.
- There are several complaints regarding the storage cabinet not being water-tight. There are some openings or vents at the back where water can seep in and cause the insides to flood.
Overall, the Weber Genesis S-330 is an ideal grill to be used for a party at home or for just grilling food for dinner. It has features that will save you time and money since you need only a small amount of time to cook food unlike using open grills and stovetops. You can also enjoy a large grilling area compared to conventional grills that offer very limited space to cook just about anything. You can cook large cuts of meat plus fish, chicken and veggies in this grill altogether without ever losing track of the tenderness of meat since there is an overhead thermometer to tell you how hot the inside of the shroud is. All in all it is a sound investment for any homeowner.