The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is one of Weber’s Genesis gas grill model to be considered when shopping for a gas grill. This gas grill measures about 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high and comes with a variety of colors such as black, copper and green. This gas grill is a 38,000-BTU gas grill complete with a 637-square-inch space for cooking and warming but the primary grilling space of this gas grill is 507 square inches. The controls are mounted on the front as well as it includes 3 stainless-steel burners with their individual electronic ignition system.
This gas grill is also complete with Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, heat deflectors and flavorizer bars. It also has a noticeable built-in thermometer on the shroud front and an enclosed cart under the cooking area as well as 6 tool hooks on the sides. While it comes with an enclosed cart usually for LP tanks, these LP tanks are separately sold. The overall appearance of this gas grill is made of stainless steels including the side tables but aside from stainless steel, it is also made with other materials such as cast aluminum and enameled steel as well as the cooking grates are also coated with heavy porcelain.
Aside from the built in thermometer, it also has built-in fuel gauge. The shroud that holds the built-in thermometer has a handle that is made of stainless steel. You will also notice its front and back locking swivel wheels as well as the package also includes a 10 ft. flexible hose. This gas grill is also ANSI certified and CSA listed. It also weighs 179 pounds with a product depth of 30 inches.
The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill features:
- a wide cooking and grilling surface that enables you to have a lot of room for numerous steaks, barbecue, etc. to grill at the same time
- an electronic ignition that is very useful for quick startups when operating the grill
- an elegant cookbox where the grill, the burners, the flavorizer, etc. are housed and when combined with the shroud has the ability to withstand heat and promote proper heat circulation on the food so that whether it is cooked in direct or indirect heat, the food will come out evenly cooked
- a shroud that opens smoothly
- a flavorizer system that contributes to the food flavor due to the flavorizer bars that smoke and sizzle
- cooking grates available in different types of materials such as porcelain-enameled steel, porcelain-enameled cast iron, and stainless steel that effectively retain heat and is responsible for high powered searing
- an enclosed cart that serves as a storage cabinet for the LP tank
- High grade stainless steel burner tubes made without welds for an enhanced ability to resist rust and burn-through
- a steel grill brush for gentle cleaning and brushing of the gas grill burners
- burner controls for easy direct or indirect method of grilling
- burner valves that feature infinite control settings for easy fine-tuning of heat levels
- built-in thermometer located on the front of the shroud to enable temperature monitoring and ensure that the food is cooked at the right temperature
- grease management system to reduce grilling mess since all the juices and sizzles that are not vaporized as smoke that could turn into useless and messy grease are caught by the angled grease tray and catch pan for easy disposal and cleanup
a precision fuel gauge that allows users to monitor the fuel status
- Solid and well-built. The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill does not only look solid but it also feels solid and durable as it is constructed using durable parts as well it is not assembled cheaply but constructed by professional Weber engineers.
- Wide cooking area. This gas grill has a very generous grilling area so when it comes to operating steaks and barbecue for big gatherings, it is not impossible for you to start grilling and finish in no time. You have just about a lot of room for grilling a number of foods on it.
- It has excellent heat output for achieving even heating. In other words, it heats up way faster than charcoal grills and it does not suffocate you with very thick smoke even if it gets too hot. Because of its excellent heat output, you can cook a perfect steak as quickly as possible.
- Fully-featured. This gas grill is fully featured so you can do just about everything you expect to do with this gas grill. You will get a lot of benefits when it comes to grilling that are not provided by other gas grills
- Reputable. This gas grill is manufactured by Weber and so it has a reputable reputation. Weber Company is known to manufacture only good quality grills that are constructed excellently so you can expect that this Genesis model is also a reputable gas grill you can trust.
- Variety of color options. This gas grill does not only come with a single color. As mentioned earlier it comes with black, green, copper and even stainless steel color, meaning you have a lot of attractive options when you choose to consider this gas grill model among others.
- It comes with only a single layer hood. The hood or the shroud can be damaged easily because it only comes with a single layer. Compared to other parts of this gas grill, it’s the thinnest and although it is made of heavy duty material, it could still be easily torn apart.
- Limited space of side tables. This is an inconvenience because you cannot work well and you may need a separate table just so you can conveniently move about while grilling or if you want to put other cooking items aside first. They may be two of them, but they do not really serve their purpose for convenience.
- Expensive. Compared to charcoal grills and other gas grills, this is expensive as well because you are also buying the brand. It is a Weber grill so you can’t expect it to come cheap. It may not be worth it considering the fact that there are other gas grills that are of the same quality but not of the same high price.
- Not all LP tanks fit in the gauge. You may be disappointed if you happen to purchase an LP tank only to find out that it does not fit the fuel gauge. While this does not mean you cannot use the grill anymore, it does render the fuel gauge useless.
- Difficult set-up. Before you can even start using the gas grill, chances are you could get frustrated already because of the difficult setup. It usually takes you hours before the assembly becomes successful.
The Weber Genesis E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is a great gas grill to buy because it is better than other grills in terms of performance. It gets very hot very fast and cooks evenly so you won’t have any problem even if you are in a hurry to whip up a steak or a barbecue. A lot of money may seem to be needed in order to purchase this gas grill but this grill proves to be the real deal for the money. It could be worth the price if you would think about the amazing and highly innovative features it posses.
One of the best things that users love about this gas grill is that it is not messy, dirty and just downright nasty. Instead, it contributes a lot to cleaner and more organized grilling time not only because of its grease management system but also because cleaning it is very easy to do. The components are removable so you can clean them without hassle. When it comes to the results of your steak, it tastes better as it comes out perfectly seared on the outside and juicy on the inside compared to the steak results you get with a traditional charcoal grill.
This Weber gas grill is also huge compared to charcoal grills so they are not that portable. What make it easy to move this gas grill around are its 4 casters and wheels that lock. And because it is huge, you can cook just about 30 hotdogs on it with perfect grill marks, juicy and delicious.
The Weber brand is known for quality craftsmanship and reliable, long-lasting grill power, which is why it is no wonder this gas grill is reliable and long lasting too. But even if this is a powerful gas grill, you’d also be surprised to know that it is energy-efficient. This gas grill may have a lot of features but it is a very simple grill that does not compromise its durability just so it can be packed with features.
And even if assembling this gas grill may be very difficult, once it’s set up and you see just how the lighting is smooth and easy and how it grills evenly and sears nicely, buying this gas grill will not only be a worthy experience for your budget but also a rewarding experience.