Trim compressors have been creating an easy life for most of the industrial workers. What more if it has come from a trusted brand Bostitch? It has served for years creating only products built to stand extreme work with portability features. Its recent Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor is one of its best defining features of the brand. It does come up with important points making it a perfect pick.
Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor Features
- Maximum operating feature of 150 PSI for extreme performance
- 1.2 gallon capacity for exquisite portability
- With roll cage as protection from on the job damage
- LED light indicating ON/OFF
- Easy cord wrap for maximum performance
- Convenient storage pocket for tools
Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor drags an amazingly 1.2 gallon tank which has the power to stand 150 PSI pressure. Extreme performance is an assurance as it is able to withstand the pressure confined in its space. Yet, this does not brace you from achieving a boost because the tank is designed to accommodate just enough power.
Industrial equipment sometimes draws a problem when heating up and cooling down. Aside from the long process of heating up before finally achieving the state ready for use, it does damage the system if taken for long. Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor is different since the system draws about12 amp power to start up. This will deliver enough heating to begin with. The same amount encourages the system to adjust to its working phase which waves away the possibility of wearing off while on the job.
Compressors often boast about its portability through its weight. Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor has that too because it only weighs 30 pounds. But, it does define a more substantial meaning to portability. It has its wire loop area where you can easily loop the wires to avoid tearing and cracking it when exposed to an unwrapped state. Furthermore, it has pockets where one can store hand tools used with the machine. Spell portability and you will be directed to Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor.
LED Lights for Ease
Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor has been packed with features. They are extremely useful and not just put for the purpose of design. This latest model even goes with LED lights to determine whether the machine is turned on or off. This is perfectly useful because in today’s new wave of compressors, you can hardly hear a sound. You would not know if the device is on or off. The LED light is a good indicator. This is also a good addition especially if you have been working in a closed space. As it lights up, you have the idea that the device is on and might save you from dangers of having to wrap up a completely turned on device.
Pros and Cons of Using Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor
Consumers can attest to all the positive deals that the product offers. There are countless advantages that one can get out of this powerfully small product.
- It is made by Bostitch – a trusted brand used by many industrial engineers all over the world. Its name speaks about the durability and credibility of the product.
- This small device works in your least expected way. As small as it is, it can deliver a powerful 150 PSI strength.
- It is built for extreme performance as it is powered with electricity. You do not have to worry about a drop in its performance as it works a long way as long as there is enough power coming from the source.
- It does make sure that start up time is shorter. Aside from this, start-up power does not ask the amount that can cause permanent damage to the machine. About 12 amps of power is drawn from the machine to provide a warm up before it becomes ready to use.
- Impressive packets made to store tools. It is such an unexpected move by the manufacturer to include this feature in such industrial tool but its addition does an edge to the product compared with other compressors competing in the market.
- It is extremely easy to carry since it weighs only 30 pounds. There is no problem in wrapping up the machine because of this.
- It stands in balanced stilts. Its four equally supportive stilts adjust the device to maintain stability. This makes it an easy buddy in almost all locations where there is a known problem on surface stability.
- Makes use different compasses to make sure that the heat levels and the power levels work harmoniously. You can easily spot any differences because you are guided accordingly by its readable meters.
- It is armed with LED lights which speak about the current status of the machine whether it is turned on or off. This is a convenience especially for those who cannot actually determine the said purpose by mere sight or sound without the light.
- It is covered with a warranty. Almost all industrial products are covered with a warranty to assure consumers that there is actually something to turn to when there is a need for some repairs.
There are also some minimal drawbacks of having to use the product. Since every product of technology has its own flaw no matter how minimal it is. Yet, this cannot just affect the performance of the product.
- Its power is limited. It cannot just stand huge challenges like a bigger coverage of equipment to power up.
You will mainly never have a problem over the product. There are numerous satisfied customers who have lived with the idea that indeed Stanley Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Compressor is one of the trusted and most durable products to ever exist in the market. Try out its benefits by buying one for your minimal household needs. Everything is up to you to prove. Rest assured the product is all that you need and you will never really regret getting one. Search for the various sources over the internet and be one of the people who have proven its benefits.