The SPT SR-964TB 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop is the ideal cooktop that anybody looking for an ultramodern burner ought to purchase. The design and finishing makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor functions since it can effortlessly blend with the design and décor used in the home.
Nonetheless, it is not just the aesthetic appeal that attracts tens of thousands of consumers to the SPT SR-964TB 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop. The SPT 1300 Watt Induction Cooktop has been built to guarantee efficiency, performance as well as safety. The burner uses magnetic field technology to heat up the plate. This in turn ensures that less energy and time is wasted in waiting for the ceramic plate to heat up.
The amount of heat applied to the cookware will depend on the material and quality thanks to the ceramic surface that has been specially designed to apply heat depending on the type of cookware used. Perhaps the greatest reason why you need to invest in the SPT SR-964TB 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop is the ability to prevent heat loss. Given that there are no open flames, you can rest assured that instances of accidents will be eliminated as is the case with using traditional gas burners.
Other features that are worth writing home about regarding the SPT SR-964TB 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop are the auto-pan detection feature that automatically shuts the burner once a pan or pot has been removed. Also built into the burner are seven different power settings plus thirteen keep warm configurations.
SPT SR-964TB 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop Features and Specifications
- Measures 11.8 x 14.2 x 2.5 inches and weighs a paltry 4.5 pounds. This in turn ensures that portability and storage are not an issue.
- 2 year limited warranty which is basically a benchmark of quality. Consequently, you can rest assured that your investment is safeguarded in case of manufacturing flaws.
- Touch sensitive control panel designed to give the cooktop a modern look. What’s more is that, the touch sensitive control panels allow you to select settings with relative ease.
- Automatic pan detection feature that functions in automatically switching off the burner once a pan or pot has been removed in less than 60 seconds. Consequently, you do not have to worry about heat wastage.
- Dual function. Thanks to this feature you can use the cooktop for both cooking and warming.
- 7 different power settings that allow you to select heat and temperature settings depending on what you are cooking or heating.
The 2 year limited warranty provided by the manufacturer is an indication that the burner is of high quality. The fact that the manufacturer is willing to stand by the product in case of any flaw gives you the much needed peace of mind that the money and time spent in buying the SPT 1300 Watt Induction Cooktop are not in vain. In case of any problem, all you have to do is pack the burner and ship it to the manufacturer.
Touch Sensitive Panel
If you have an ultramodern design in your kitchen, chances are that you want every appliance to blend with the décor. The piano black color guarantees you that the burner can effortlessly complement any style used in your kitchen. On the other hand, the touch sensitive panel gives it the much needed aesthetic appeal as the image is not dented thanks to the huge control knobs.
With the control lock, you can rest assured that your children will not accidentally power on the burner when you are not there. Plus, if you do not want anybody to interfere with the selected settings, you can use the control lock to prevent to do so.
There are occasions when you’ll want to use the SPT SR-964TB 1300 Watt Induction Cooktop to simply heat or warm refrigerated or frozen food. The dual function allows you to select appropriate settings for warming up the food hence ensuring that minimal heat is used.
Variable Power Settings
If you are the kind of person that likes to cook different types of foods, you will be happy to hear that the SPT 1300 Watt Induction Cooktop boasts of 7 different power settings. This in turn allows you to select heat and temperature settings hinging on your needs. As such, if you want the meal being prepared to come out as medium, you can select a power setting that enables it achieve exactly that.
Automatic Pan Detection
This is perhaps the feature that differentiates the SPT SR-964TB 1300 Watt Induction Cooktop from the rest of electric cooktops in the market. The instant the pan or pot has been removed from the burner, the power is switched off automatically in less than 60 seconds.
The Pros and Cons
The decision to purchase the SPT SR-964TB 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop will depend on whether the pros outweigh the cons. The quality of a product is defined by its ability to provide consumers with the same features it has described on paper. Since this review is dedicated to offering you honest and unbiased review in regards to the SPT 1300 Watt Induction Cooktop, it has listed some of the merits and demerits you are most likely to come across when using the burner.
- Compact build and design. This in turn allows you to effortlessly carry the burner to virtually anywhere and store it with relative ease. Hence, if you need to use the burner when hosting friends in your backyard, you can easily transport it back and forth.
- Dual function. The ability to choose between cooking and warming is a huge plus as it enables you to conserve heat in case you only need to use the burner for warming food.
- 2 year limited warranty. But it is not just the 2 year warranty that makes the cooktop attractive. Claiming the warranty is not as complicated as other similar products in the market.
- The buzzing sound of the fun can be annoying for some consumers.
If you make your purchase today online from Amazon.com, you stand to benefit from the 53% discount on the retail price and free shipping if you are in the United States.
Best Electric Cooktop Reviews 2013 – Top 5 Electric Cooktops