The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is the sole elliptical equipment that guarantees excellence in all its features as well as in quality. According to most of the Sole Elliptical Trainer reviews, it is among the best quality equipments because it has a 375 pound capacity and a sturdy weight of 200 pounds. It is also known to have a variety of features like the entertainment feature that allows users to enjoy while working out. One of such feature is the built-in speaker. You can be sure that working out won’t be a strenuous task but a fun task.
High grade performance
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer features unique features that are not found in other ellipticals such as the 25-pound flywheel, the high gear ration and the whisper-quiet drive system that contribute to a very effective full-body workout. The whisper-quiet system makes working out performance very smooth and silent. The power incline feature is also a good feature as it allows you to target various muscle groups. The adjustable ramp angle allows you to adjust the plane up to 30 degrees for easy targeting of all muscles of your lower body.
Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer Features
- a heavy 25-pound flywheel
- a high gear ratio
- a whisper-quiet drive system
- power incline
- adjustable ramp angle
- vibrant 6.5-inch blue LCD display
- built-in speakers
- built-in cooling fans
- a water bottle holder
- two heart-rate-controlled workout options
- chest strap
- six automatic programs
- 2 customizable programs
- oversized, custom-designed foot pedals with 2-degree inward slope and three variable settings
- adjustable footbeds
- Stride length: 20 inches
- Resistance type: Eddy Current Braking
- 16 resistance levels
- Capacity: 375 pounds
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on parts and electronics
- 2 year warranty on labor
Progress Tracking and Convenience Features
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer comes with a 6.5-inch blue LCD display and this allows you to check calories burned, time, resistance, etc. Handy amenities are also featured in this elliptical equipment such as the water bottle holder. This equipment also comes with a built-in cooling fan to provide ventilation to you while working out as well as to keep the motor cool all the time. These features are all located on the console and they totally offer you the convenience you need while working out.
You will be provided with two heart-rate-controlled workout options with this equipment wherein it is possible for you to customize the workout and base it according to your needs. A heart rate zone graph will be displayed during workout so that you will always be in your target zone. Another customizable feature is the 2 customizable programs you can choose to meet your workout needs. Or you can simply choose the 6 automatic programs the equipment provides you.
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer features custom-designed foot pedals with a 2-degree inward slope. This feature is very effective in providing comfort to your foot as a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast helped in designing this comfortable feature. This equipment also features adjustable footbeds which also provide comfort for the users in terms of finding the perfect position they need before starting the workout. In addition to the comfortable pedals this trainer features, the pedals also offer three variable settings.
Pros and Cons of the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is a popular trainer and many users have tried using this equipment already. This is why most of them have provided reviews about this product and shared this product’s pros and cons based on their experience. Here are the pros and cons of this trainer.
- It has a smooth solid feel that many of the other elliptical products cannot match.
- It is not cheaply constructed as it has a heavy flywheel to smooth out the motion so it’s not jerky.
- The resistance is constant through every stride.
- It has good bearings at all the pivot joints to avoid “clunks” during the stride and keep it quiet.
- It has good wheels that ride on solid tracks.
- It has a solid frame that doesn’t flex much when you really pound on it at higher resistance levels and work hard with your arms.
- It has a chest strap for accurate heart rate measurement.
- It has reasonable price that is hard to beat.
- It has directions that are very good that it would be impossible for you to put any part of it together wrong.
- The machine is whisper quiet and very smooth so you can perform your workout with peace and with ease.
- It has a top-notch construction so it performs well even if you have used the equipment frequently already.
- It is sturdy and can handle a 275 pound body with no problems.
- The machine is very quiet. It is possible to whisper to someone across the room and if they could hear you when the machine is still, they could hear you when you are using the machine.
- The controls are conveniently placed; especially the resistance level and ramp incline adjustment.
- It has excellent build quality. The welds are solid and the chassis is rigid under weight. There is ample use of bolts where parts are joined, and the spray coat finish is very nicely done.
- The consoles all have various gimmicks and features but many of them won’t get used much. In other words, some of the features are useless.
- The speakers for your iPod/MP3 player sound terrible although the headphones work better.
- It is extremely heavy and large so it is very difficult to carry.
- The assembly is time-consuming as would take 2 people about 2 hours to put the machine together.
- The machine doesn’t hold a tally of the miles, time, calories etc.
- The on/off switch is located in an inconvenient location so it is hard to locate.
Overall, the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is of the “consumer grade” elliptical trainers and one of the best trainers sold online. It is good for those who are looking for a reasonably-priced elliptical trainer that is also in good quality.