Have you been embarrassed by ugly scars?
Do you catch yourself covering up a scar every time you get close to that someone special?
Or worse, do you avoid getting too close to people?
Did you know that those scars you’ve been living with could go away?
YOU AREN’T ALONE.—This Review will give you the Good, the Bad and even the UGLY
WHAT IS REVITOL SCAR CREAM?
A natural formula that helps to reduce the appearance of scars.
According to the company, Revitol Scar Cream uses a specially formulated and all-natural cream that fades scar tissue to help erase unwanted and unsightly scars and leave them virtually unnoticeable.
The blend of all-natural ingredients work together to fortify your skin with proteins and vitamins. The formula is safe and non-toxic and easy on the skin. It’s a natural and effective method that reduces the appearance of scars, whether they come from acne, burns, cuts, gashes, surgery or piercings.
How Revitol Scar Cream Works
At a glance, Revitol Scar Cream penetrates the epidermis and works its emollients under the skin and scar surface to reduce the redness that makes scars so visible and unsightly. The moisturizing formula loosens the thickened cells that cause the scar to raise and stand out, and the redness to be impacted by tightly crowded cells. This formula works to both reduce the red shade and soften and smooth out the texture of any scar, from acne to gashes to surgical lines to piercings.
Shipping weight: 2.2 pounds.
Contents: 2 ounce jars.
Features of Revitol Scar Cream
- A soothing topical cream. Revitol scar cream reduces the appearance of scars—even scars that have been present for years or are pronounced or wide in surface.
- Safe, natural, and non-toxic. Pleasant to use, even on the most sensitive skin.
- Effective ingredients work as a skin rejuvenator and emollient as well as a scar reducer. It delivers smoother healthier skin overall and can be used daily without harsh effects.
- Proven track record with over 100,000 sales to date.
Cetaphil Natural Skin Cleanser for All Types of Skin.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish Cleanser.
Nu Skin Soap Free Natural Body Bars Cleanser.
Revitol offers a 90 day full money back guarantee.
2.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com with 15 ratings to date.
- It doesn’t dry your skin, and it’s very easy to apply.
- It takes only a few minutes a day to get the good effects of Revitol.
- It works on dark skin spots as well as acne scars, surgery scars, and old scars from childhood.
- The scars pigment becomes a lot more faded over time and the indent is smoothed out quite a bit.
- The scars are definitely more faded and less red than ever before.
- The cream lasts quite a while. You don’t need to use a whole lot—just enough to dab on the scar area and rub it in all the way.
- The cream has a little bit funny smell and it’s kind of stiff to use if it’s at all cold.
- It’s not an overnight miracle. It takes a while and a lot of patience to see the first results and notice the scar becoming more and more faint over time.
- It’s not a cheap product. The cream, if you price it per ounce, is actually pretty expensive.
Price for Revitol Scar Cream
The prices vary and are subject to change. They also depend on the size you order, and the amount of jars in any given package. Go to Amazon.com to see the latest pricing, options, availability, and any special offers.
As the company claims Revitol Scar Cream is a scientifically formulated skin product that is both easy on the skin and effective for reducing the redness and shapes of any sort of scar, even older scars. It’s natural and effective, while also being safe and pleasant to use. It is easy to apply and won’t stain clothing. Apparently the makers of Revitol stand behind their scar cream and other products with a 90 day full money back guarantee.
Consider Revitol Scar Cream if scars are something you’d rather not live with and rather not have other people focus on.