This Panasonic NN-SN651B 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave oven offers its patented “inverter” technology that does better cooking that prevents overcooking on the edges and surfaces of the food. It gives juicier and luscious tender food every time. It has 1200 watts of high cooking power level. There are many good features of this microwave oven compared to the other brands on the market. While the oven is on its one-touch mode, it cooks or reheat food evenly and then automatically calculates the temperature and the right power level to perfectly cook the food.
Panasonic NN-SN651B 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave Features
- Push-button door release
- Single, Compact Power Supply
- Inverter Melt-Soften button
- Has inverter technology for fair cooking of food to give luscious flavors to it
- Inverter turbo defrost for quick and fast defrosting
- 13- 1/2- inches turntable
- Setback start and timer
- More/Less controls for adjustable heat
- Has a quick minute – button
- Special popcorn key
- Has 1200 watts of high power
- One-touch genius sensor cook and reheat
- Stainless steel face.
- Upper left-corner of the door has a small indentation that allows it to open smoothly
- Pop-out Dial
- Has a keep-warm feature
- Blue LED display on the machine
- Has child-safety lock
- Has a trim kit, either you use it or not
Advantages of Using Panasonic NN-SN651B 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave
- It is a good deal for the price that anyone pay.
- It is an excellent working machine.
- This oven has been proven to cook fast.
- It is very efficient.
- Along with the fast cooking. It is so easy to set.
- The inverter turbo defrost is exceptional. It works very well with meats and other frozen foods. Meats can be defrosted quickly in just a couple of minutes without taking any quality away from the meat or any food being defrosted.
- This machine will give anyone an indication when to turn over the food between cycles to avoid overcooking.
- With the sensor-cook and reheat feature food is heated perfectly to the right temperature level.
- This microwave oven is very durable and reliable. With proper maintenance, the oven will surely last up to 10 yrs.
- The size is perfect. Could fit well on any space in the kitchen.
- This unit actually decreases the cooking power over the total actual of cooking time.
- It heats right away, doesn’t have to wait for a couple of minutes to boost up heat power. Save much more time in cooking.
- It has 10 different heat settings including defrosting, cook delay and keep warm feature.
- The machine is so quiet that even a person does not know that this microwave oven is operating.
- This model has a very good quality and delivers perfect foods.
- Very user friendly. Its interface and controls are easy to navigate.
- The popcorn key feature is a bonus for kids and teens who want it right away.
- This oven has five beeping alarm that sounds upon completion of the heating cycle.
Disadvantages of Using Panasonic NN-SN651B 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave
- The interior light doesn’t turn on when the door is open. Can’t check the food because there is no enough illumination inside it.
- It doesn’t have an alarm or notification that there is food inside waiting to be removed.
- One cannot use the timer functionality of the oven if there is some food inside it.
- The door isn’t too user-friendly. It gives a hard time opening and closing it.
- One can hardly open the door of this oven. It needs to exert force just to open and when closing it, it needs to slam it just to close.
The conclusion of the Panasonic NN-SN651B is excellent and superb. It works well and does have powerful features that can make it easier for the user to prepare food or by just reheating. This microwave oven is still worth buying and is reliable. This is highly recommended to friends and families. This can lessen time when cooking food and ideal for busy moms. This can be bought in the nearby market and online shops.