The Panasonic NN-SD372S 950-Watt Microwave gives people the supreme experience of having good home equipment. It has an amazing features help people especially housewives do the cooking and heating of various foods. It works really well in the kitchen and saves time in cooking. With this cooking equipment, housewives can still do some other household chores aside from cooking. This is really a big help for those busy moms.
Panasonic NN-SD372S 950-Watt Microwave Features
- Runs at 950 watts of high power
- Measurement of this sleek stainless steel oven is 15 9/16” (D) x 159 3/16” (W) x 11”(H)
- Weighs 20.9 pounds
- One-Touch auto cook and reheat
- Keep-warm feature
- Inverter technology for even cooking
- Inverter turbo defrosting
- Has a 13 1/2” turntable
- Delay start and timer
- More/Less controls
- Popcorn key
- Pop-out Programmable Dial
- Quick-minute button
- The door is having small indentation
- Has 11 1/4″- turntable
- Limited warranty of 1 year
The design is great for any kitchen type. It does the job well and fast. Anyone can prepare their food instantly without waiting too long. It heats packed foods or left over foods without affecting the taste and the color. This microwave would surely just be within anyone’s expense range, so no worries of over spending to a unit that doesn’t work well.
Advantages of Using Panasonic NN-SD372S 950-Watt Microwave
- This oven is very decent, small and simple to operate. People wouldn’t have any trouble using it the first time.
- It works great as it says on the package and advertisements. Its magnificent features compliment the machine for maximum performance.
- It is quiet when it is running and heats food fairly and fast even though it runs only 950 watts.
- It is small and light but what it does is the same with heavy duty microwave ovens in the market.
- It doesn’t eat up much of the space in the kitchen since it is small.
- This microwave oven heats and defrosts foods just quickly.
- It doesn’t blow up the circuits but then still heats and cooks faster than the usual ovens.
- The defrosting mode of this microwave oven works perfectly.
- Have a classy look but does ultimate performance.
- Reheating the food with the Auto reheat feature is easy. Reheat one to two servings of precooked food without setting power and time.
- The pop-out dial makes it easier to control. With just one spin people can control this easily unlike the other standard keypad on other models.
- Has an easy to clean interior design and easy to maintain as well.
- The 10 levels of power provide an option for the right heat.
- The keep warm button delivers very low microwave supremacy keeping the food temperature at a persistent level.
- The powerful heating does the cooking fast and even.
- With the inverter turbo defrost the meat is thawed very well. It does not come out frozen in the middle or burnt.
- The inverter technology makes it rises and confines better than non-inverter microwave ovens.
- This oven has the ability to step down and operate at a low power level.
- It has the pulsing feature that turns on and off on the high setting and emit a steady steam to the food.
Disadvantages of Using Panasonic NN-SD372S 950-Watt Microwave
- After pressing the quick minute button one should still have to push the start button that sometimes very annoying.
- The reliability of the unit is questionable. With everyday usage, it doesn’t last long as it is expected to.
- The turntable isn’t big enough so you have to heat one food at a time which is very time consuming.
This microwave oven goes beyond the ordinary oven. It is small and light in weight but does ultimate heating for various foods. It has high-end features that are very useful in everyday cooking or reheating. It may have pros and cons, every machine does, but this machine has more positive feedbacks so the machine is still worth buying. This is still one of the best choices as countertop ovens on the market today.