The Panasonic NN-H765WF 1250-Watt Sensor Microwave has taken microwave cooking technology to another level. By using inverter technology, this unit actually provides even cooking while weighing less and having more interior volume, within the same outer dimensions of a standard full-sized microwave.
Panasonic NN-H765WF Features:
- Full-sized, counter top
- 1.6 cu. ft interior, 19-7/16” L x 21-7/8” W x 12” H exterior
- 15” Turntable
- 1250-Watt, inverter technology including inverter turbo defrost
- Sensor cooking and reheating with one touch
- 10 Power levels, 5 multi-stage cooking choices and functuon key
- Flat 5-button control panel and 6-digit display panel
- Multi-lingual menu-action screen
- Timer, Quick minute, popcorn, delay start, keep warm
- White or black finish
- Push button door release
The Panasonic NN-H765WF 1250-Watt Sensor Microwave provides plenty of space for quick cooking for time-strapped people. This unit does more than just heat up foods, defrost, pop popcorn, or cook pre-packaged microwave snacks. With the use of inverter technology, this microwave actually evenly distributes a steady stream of temperature-selected energy. This means that foods cooked in this counter top unit come out with an even texture throughout, but in less time than in a conventional oven. Features such as the one-touch cooking and reheating sensor automatically adjust cooking time and temperature during the process for tasty, high quality results. The compact inverter power supply makes for a lighter microwave with more interior cooking room, and this unit even provides scrolling cooking instructions in English, Spanish, or French for improved recipe results. How does this Panasonic microwave rate among consumers?
- The interior space is great. A 9” x 13” pan will fit in this microwave, though it may not rotate. The 15” turntable makes heating larger plates of food easy.
- It provides consistent heating. When it defrosts, it defrosts evenly, not like most microwaves with the cooked edges and mostly frozen center.
- The greeting messages are actually fun and friendly.
- It cooks quickly.
- The lightweight of the unit is a surprise.
- One can see what is cooking even though it is a little obscured by the extra layer of radiation protection.
- It makes a great gift.
- Depending on when it was manufactured, this microwave lasts for a long time.
- This microwave is for kitchens with ample counter space.
- It dies out of the blue. It died shortly after owning it, as in within a month to three months. It was dead on arrival.
- The press in door button is a bit stiff.
- It is a bit tough to see what is cooking.
- It seems to be a bit flimsy.
- Panasonic’s customer service is not at all pleasant to deal with when it comes to issues with this microwave.
- It may be better to look around locally before buying this unit online for a cheaper deal, and no worries about return through shipping if it is defective.