The Panasonic NN-CD989S 100-Watt Sensor Convection Microwave is a great bargain for its price. Its look is simple yet sophisticated. The microwave oven looks nice and the fingerprint resistant feature keeps it clean and shiny. Unlike some of the other ovens and its predecessors, this oven is quiet and functions well. The programming is easy to follow and the oven is user friendly. There are no complicated commands. One can easily get a hang of it after a few uses.
Features of Panasonic NN-CD989S 100-Watt Sensor Convection Microwave
- This is counter top convection oven
- You can also turn it into a microwave oven as built in kits for conversion can be found in the market
- It offers 1.5 cubic feet of cooking capacity
- This oven offers it users with 1100 watts of cooking power
- It comes with a dimension of 14.8” (H) X 19.3” (L) X 23.9” (W)
- This oven has stainless steel finish with silver wrap. It also has the ability to resist fingerprints so you will not have to clean the exterior part of the oven after every use.
- It has Epoxy interior
- Its window is made up of reflective mirror glass that gives it a sleek look
- There is a easy popcorn key in this oven
- It weighs around forty-six pounds
- Different settings include delay start, quick minute, timer, warm mode etc.
- The interface is easy to use and understand. It has two dials that can be used to program the setting. You can select the weight, time and temperature of the food you are preparing with easy push buttons.
- You can use the convection-cooking feature to bake or brown your foods. You can also cook delicious and juicy food in the broil mode. In this mode, heat is applied quickly to the food to cook it fast in order to keep the flavor of the food intact.
- You can choose from any of the 10 power levels for cooking.
- The turntable is made of ceramic and is of 15 inch.
- You can reheat foods with just a single button. It also comes with a sensor and chooses from the different food menus. The oven itself will adjust the temperature and time according to the setting.
It offers quite a number of features. It comes with features such as inverter technology, broil mode, bake mode, microwave mode, delay start etc. You can do more with this oven than just heat up your food. Its inverter technology helps to heat and cook food evenly. With it, you will not have to suffer from burnt or overcooked surface of your meal. The foods you prepare with at Panasonic NN-CD989S 100-Watt Sensor Convection Microwave will look and taste good. Take microwave cooking to the next level with this oven. You will be able to better explore your cooking abilities with this oven, as this oven will help you to retain the exact flavor and color of the meals you prepare.
Unlike the other microwave oven, this oven is well built. However, it is lightweight and comes with smaller power unit that ensures more space that is interior for you.
PROS of Panasonic NN-CD989S 100-Watt Sensor Convection Microwave
- The interior is spacious. This is why; you can cook all types of food with it.
- This model offers quiet cooking and therefore you will not get any disturbance from it.
- It is well built and sturdy. It feels solid and looks kind of like its expensive counterparts with its design.
- Easy to use
- Cooks evenly and preheats faster than other microwave ovens
CONS of Panasonic NN-CD989S 100-Watt Sensor Convection Microwave
- In the convection mode, the top and the side of the oven gets heated up and you need to be careful as you might accidentally burn your hand while cooking on this mode.
- As this model is spacious, those who are looking for smaller model might find this model to be larger.
- It does not come with second oven rack and dim light setting
- The turntable is permanently installed and cannot be removed by users