Electric food dehydrator is safe, effective and natural. As you know, the most common and oldest means of preserving any kinds of foodstuff are through drying them. Apart from drying, our ancestors used to preserve and conserve their foods through salting and smoking after that by pickling and bottling on the final part. But since dehydrators are still unknown then, utilizing the air and sun as basis for drying is customary.
Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator Features:
- 700 Watts 5-tray food dehydrator to help dry the food in a few hours
- Adjustable thermostat and fan from 95-160 degrees Fahrenheit
- The flavors do not mix, so there is no need to turn around the trays
- Solid exterior to get rid of unsafe lights
- Include recipe book
- Two solid sheets
- Certified Free Packaging
- Two mesh sheets
- Three plump spice packets
Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator
Veggies and foods are dried out in hours rather than days through this superb Nesco FD-75PR 700 watt food dehydrator, the Nesco food Dehydrator. This unit has original converge flow dry system that force air down on the exterior of pressurized chamber and horizontal across every individual tray, uniting in the middle for even, nutritious and fast drying. The flavors do not mix and there is no need in rotating the tray. It has a mounted fan on top that eliminates the stress of liquid dripping in the heater chambers and solid vita-save exteriors that help block the harmful light so as to keep more food nutrients, in addition to vitamin content during the dehydrating process.
The Nesco FD-75PR food dehydrator is adjustable and has thermostat that ranges from 95 – 160 degrees Fahrenheit, which offers flexibility needed in ensuring great results. 5 trays are included in this unit and it cannot be expanded in 12 trays. The extra trays are being sold individually for larger quantities. Accessories includes 2 fruit roll sheets, ideal for drying liquid such as sauces, fruit rolls, and soups. It has 2 clean screens – a flexible one that let you have easy drying process for small items like spices, potpourri, and herbs. Along with that, it has 3 original jerky spice packet to make it more bouncy. It has 52 pages of recipe and manual book as well.
What is Good About Food Dehydrator?
A good food dehydrator must have an adjustable thermometer possibly around 86 to 176 degrees together with flexible trays. It contains an original convection drying system, too. Its drying system should not be used directly to heat the foods instead it offers some other means where the flow of air is directed in guaranteeing an even drying. With this, healthy enzymes and flavors are being preserved on the foods.
I am fond of cooking and I do lots of work in the kitchen during weekends. I am also using Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator for my home appliance. It is so simple to utilize and doesn’t take much of important space in the kitchen table. It’s an all-in-one device since I can use it as a streamer, cooker, dehydrator and sometimes a yogurt maker. With this, it has lots of advantages in my part like having the capacity to adjust the size of tray for small and large items, adjustable and automatic timer in the entire functions with a digital readout, original flow of air system, it saves lots of cash from purchasing and multi function appliance for the kitchen.
If you’re tired of utilizing various appliances to do a job and finish it every time you cook, then why don’t you try the Nesco FD-75PR food dehydrator and cook like a pro. Experience the comfort and the easiness of working like what I am experiencing. I enjoy each time I work in the kitchen. You don’t need to leave your house just to search for one since you can find it online and simply get it transported right in front of your door.
How to Buy?
Nesco already created a reputable brand in the market. If you purchase a Nesco FD-75PR food dehydrator, you cannot go wrong for this company since they offer a money back guarantee for your investment when you make a wrong purchase. In addition, Nesco packs food dehydrator in easy and great to use manuals to let you use it in simpler ways and make you understand each with ease.
Consider purchasing food dehydrator recipe guide, too. Usually, you can look for recipe book made for food dehydrator for around 20 dollars and you will have it. The main reason why I am suggesting you to buy a recipe pamphlet is because these has been tested already to let you enjoy yourself as you make your dish. As you become more proficient with this food dehydrator, then you can sort out and experiment on your own.
Personal experimentations with food dehydrator would lead in having more unique and amazing recipe to give and share with family and friends. Do not forget to wash and clean this appliance once you are done using the unit. It will help you preserve the unit for a long time, along with that it will allow you to save more money by buying tray less often.
Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator Pros and Cons
On the other hand, freezers can be the best means to keep foods for a long span of time, there are benefits of using a food dehydrator.
- You are guaranteed that there’s no chemical given not like those commercially dehydrated food products that you can find in the local grocery or market
- Drying foods in right manner may do good for your health considerably since it still contains and retains the natural enzymes and its minerals and vitamins. With no exposures to heat, the natural minerals still are whole and not spoiled thus, it ensures the conservation of the nutrients from raw products.
- One more benefit of drying own foods is the easiness of having plenty supplies of food any time. This is typically valued in moments of emergency like floods and lack of electrical energy for a few times among some things. It is where food drying confirms to be much more effective compared to freezing.
- Dried out foods are handy and practical to bring around particularly to land travelers, hikers, campers, and the likes.
- Although it’s stated that you are not required to spin the trays, but rotating the trays every now and then or when needed will be very helpful since the dehydrating might not be consistent and even though you will not rotate them.
Even though cleaning is somewhat easy for vegetables and fruits, then be realistic. Clearout after dehydrating the foodstuffs is not simple and it’s going to be a hard work.