The Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill is not only chic and stylish, but also boasts of a solid and beautiful construction thanks to the stainless steel finishes on the hood, tube burners and searing plates. The size and weight makes it portable, thus allowing you to relish barbecuing and grilling in the wild should you decide to go camping or hiking with a couple of friends. The fact that it uses propane gas cylinders ensures that you can find the right fuel to fire it up no matter where you are.
In keeping up with the latest trends in the market, the manufacturer has also included infrared grilling so as to enable you to not only attain full flavor, but ensure that the food being grilled is moist and juicy. With maximum temperatures of 18000F, you can rest assured that you will be able to grill virtually everything, including full London broil.
In contrast to other grills in the market, the Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill has been specially designed for use on patios, pool areas, tailgates, boats and RVs. To find out why the Napoleon PTSS215PI Infrared Gas Grill is a cut above the rest, keep reading this article to the very end.
Features and Specifications
- Weighs 30 pounds thus making it extremely easy for users to move it around.
- Measures 13 by 24 by 15.5 inches hence making it suitable for small and tight spaces.
- Environment friendly since it does not use coal.
- Easy and quick startup.
- 320 square inch of cooking area.
- Stainless steel finishes for durability.
- Tube burners and searing plates have all been made from stainless steel. This in turn deters instances of flare ups.
- Utilizes regular propane gas cylinders.
One of the key defining features that has endeared the Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill to thousands of consumers, especially amongst individuals going for excursions in the wild (i.e. camping, hiking and fishing) is because of its portability. Its size and weight makes it possible for users to load the grill on their boats or RVs. Then again, if you have a carrier installed on your car, you can effortlessly pack the grill amongst other items that you will require for your excursions.
Infrared Cooking Technology
A majority of consumers shopping for electric or gas grills are today looking for brands and models that feature infrared technology. In addition to helping to sear in flavors in the foods being grilled, infrared cooking technology also allows for retention of moisture and juices in the food. This in turn allows you to grill mouthwatering foods that are moist, juicy and oozing of zest. Moreover, the fact that you can add wood chips to the grill, thus enabling you to enhance the natural flavor is a plus.
By opting to invest in the Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill, you are basically playing your role in minimizing carbon footprint. Manufacturing industries are not the only factors that contribute to the degradation of the environment, but the choices that we make when buying home appliances. While a number of people may argue that Charcoal grills produce some of the tastiest barbecued and grilled foods, they damage the environment. Furthermore, by including infrared cooking system and adding wood chips to the Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Gas Grill, you will be able to achieve the same amount of flavor or even more.
No Flare Ups
Thanks to the stainless steel used on the tube burners and searing plates, you will not have to be overly concerned about the flare ups when you open up the hood as a result of dripping greases and oils. By taking yours security into account when manufacturing this grill, the manufacturer also ensured that you do not end up with burned foods since flare ups have been eliminated.
The stainless steel and construction are not only designed to prevent flare ups, but guarantee an attractive finish and durability. Therefore, you will not have to worry about the overall look of your grill as a result of rusts that are brought about by rain. Then again, you need to regularly clean your grill so as to ensure optimum performance and longevity.
The Pros and Cons
The purpose of this review is to provide you with honest and unbiased opinion in regards to the Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill. As such, it has listed some of the pros and cons of the PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill so as to enable you make an informed decision on whether or not to invest in the grill.
Since you are keen on purchasing the PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill, it only makes sense that the review starts by highlighting the pros.
- Quick startup. The fact that you are not using coal for barbecuing and grilling ensures that less time is wasted in firing up the grill.
- Wide cooking area. The 320 square inch of cooking area is more than sufficient. Besides using the same area for cooking and warming food, the space can accommodate up to a maximum of 10 burgers.
- No flare ups. If your primary concern is being injured or burning food as a result of flare ups, you will be happy to hear that the tube burners and searing plates have all been made from stainless steel, thus making flare ups a thing of the past.
- Infrared cooking. In spite of using gas for grilling and barbecuing food, you will still be guaranteed of foods that are full of flavors and oozing of mouthwatering juices thanks to the infrared technology.
- Easy to clean. The stainless steel finish makes it easy for users to clean the grill without putting in too much effort.
While it is true that the Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Gas Grill comes with a number of benefits, it also has its shortcomings. For instance:
- You need to preheat the grill for at least 10 minutes if you want to achieve excellent results.
- You need to clean it on a regular basis so as to guarantee its pristine look.
If you make your purchase online today from Amazon.com, you stand to benefit from the free shipping offer.