Circular saws are great for DIY projects but since not all circular saws are reliable, there is a great importance of choosing the saw to buy. The Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw is one of Milwaukee’s better creations in terms of circular saws. It’s one of the saws with different features to love.
Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw Features
- 15-amp, 5,800 rpm, and 3-1/4-horsepower motor
- spindle lock and quick-lock cord
- Locking, tilting main handle
- 13-3/4 inches
- 10.4 pounds
- Aircraft aluminum shoe
- soft-grip handle
- Easy-access depth and bevel adjustments
- full 50-degree bevel capacity
- includes a blade, a wrench and a case
Made for Convenience
Consumers want a circular saw that can live up to their expectations when it comes to cutting performance and power. But just as they are looking for that, they also want a convenient saw. However, it is often hard to find a powerful circular saw that can offer convenience. The Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw is different because as much as it is made for power and performance, it also has features that make it a tool built for convenience.
Convenience is achieved because it has a clear line of sight for easier and more accurate cuttings. It is equipped with an exclusive Tilt-Lok main handle so that users can get the convenience they need when working. This circular saw weighs only 10.4 pounds which is why it is considered a lightweight saw. Being a lightweight saw is one thing that also makes it convenient. Lightweight circular saws are easy to carry around no matter where the workplace is, as well as lightweight circular saws are also easy to maneuver and control.
Even if DIY projects are a bit stressful, as long as consumers own a circular saw with convenient features, DIY projects can be a lot stress-free.
Pros of Using the Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw
- This saw is excellent when it comes to strength as well as adjustments because it has quick release and tightening. Adjustments are easy, quick and accurate as well as the build quality of this saw is clearly built to last.
- It comes with a long cord that is helpful in lowering the saw from the roof peak or eaves with no concerns.
- It comes with a blade guard that’s especially strong and able to be set down with confidence and safety.
- The blade guard handle of this saw is back off the shoe where it’s easy and safe to grab.
- It comes with a handle that stays where it belongs or where the user wants it to be instead of getting way up in the air where it’s hard to control even if the user sets it to a shallow cutting depth.
- It is easy to set the bevel of this saw.
- It comes with clear markings that guide users to make accurate cuts and operate the saw properly.
- This is a powerful circular saw as it can make thorough cuts accurately.
- It is lightweight that is why it is easy to handle.
- It comes with a base that is large and sturdy and with a very visible cut line.
- It has a responsive and crisp trigger that requires not a bit of effort to keep power to it.
Cons of Using the Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw
- The blade that comes with this circular saw is poor in quality and can be useless.
- While it is normal for circular saws to produce a sound when turned on, this saw is a bit noisy.
- While this saw comes with a blade guard, it does not come with a blade brake which is a very helpful feature that contributes to convenience and safety.
- It comes with a giant case that could be helpful but takes up way too much space, making this saw difficult to store in narrow areas.
Overall, the fact that the Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw has cons just proves that no circular saw is perfect. This saw may not be a good choice for people who care more about the noise, the case, the blades and people who want a saw with a blade brake, but for people who want to spend bucks on a good circular saw, this circular saw may pass their taste and budget considering its many pros.