If you are a pro (i.e. HVAC repair mechanic, electric contractor, plumbing technician or foundation repair contractor) or a do-it-yourself homeowner and are searching for an ideal power drill that can provide you with enough power and torque for use on a wide range of objects, then you need to consider purchasing the Milwaukee 2411-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Hammer Drill Kit.
Milwaukee 2411-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Hammer Drill Kit Features and Specifications
- Cordless design that makes control and handling effortless. This in turn makes moving between projects simple and fast.
- Ergonomic design that makes the Milwaukee 2411-22 M12 drill easy to use and user friendly. Moreover, the compact build and design makes portability and storage simple.
- Two-speed setting that allows users to select speed settings they are comfortable with. Consequently, you can ensure that the tool has the right setting for use on a particular object thus preventing damage.
- Lightweight (2.8 pounds) which ensures that users do not feel added pressure and weight on their arms and wrists even when working on tough and rough surfaces. Fatigue is lessened further thanks to the comfortable grips built on the handle.
- Better durability thanks to the 3/8 inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck.
- 12 month warranty on the tool thus ensuring that your investment is safeguarded in case you realize that there are manufacturing flaws in the tool.
The tool has been designed in such a manner that you do not need to carry multiple power drills when heading to a client’s site. In spite of the small build and design, the manufacturer has ensured that the tool incorporates all the features you desire in a power tool without feeling the extra weight. Therefore, you will not experience any challenges when it comes to storage and portability.
But it is not just the sub-compact build and design that entices hundreds of consumers to the power tool. For starters, the motor is powerful enough to provide you with up to 275 in pounds of torque. This is more than what Makita drill/hammer generates. The extra power generated by the motor makes it suitable for different jobs and projects ranging from simple woodwork to concrete jobs. Also included is a 2-speed setting that allows users to make their selections between 0-400 and 0-1,500 RPM. Durability is also not an issue thanks to the 3/8 inch metal single sleeve.
When shopping for a power tool, one of the things that you need to look for is convenience and flexibility. It is not every day that you’ll jobs and projects in well-lit areas. Once in a while, you may be required to do minor or major repair works in the basement or attic where lighting may be a major issue. However, in ensuring that you still attain the same level of accuracy and precision as though you were working in an open area, the manufacturer has also included LED lighting for better visibility.
The cordless design also ensures that you can effortlessly move around and skip from one drilling job to another without having to worry about the power cord getting caught in an object. What’s more is that, the batteries have battery life of roughly 60 minutes thus allowing you to continually work on a project for long hours without stopping.
Compact Build and Design
If you are an HVAC mechanic, plumber, remodeling, electrician or roofing contractor, chances are that one of the things that you look for when buying power tools is portability and storage. The Milwaukee 2411-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Hammer Drill Kit weighs 2.8 pounds which makes storage and transportation pretty simple. Moreover, the small size and light weight ensures that control and handling during drilling process is not an issue in spite of the gravity of the work. Consequently, problems such as fatigue will not prop up since your arms and wrists will not be subjected to added pressure.
Power and Versatility
The Milwaukee 2411-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Hammer Drill Kit boasts of a powerful and stellar motor with the ability to generate up to a maximum of 275 pounds in torque. Moreover, the 2-speed setting allows users to choose between settings that allow them to achieve optimal performance.
The Pros and Cons
Every product has its own pros and cons no matter what the manufacturer may say on paper. The decision on whether or not to invest in a particular product will hinge on the pros and cons. Since this review is committed to providing you with honest and unbiased opinion about the Milwaukee 2411-22 M12, it has listed some of the pros and cons that may tilt your decision to purchase the tool or not.
- Warranty: The fact that the manufacturer is willing to offer a 12 month warranty on the product is proof that they are willing to stand by any flaws which certainly show its quality.
- Convenience: By including LED lighting in the design, the manufacturer was generally ensuring that you can work for prolonged hours without having to be overly concerned about the lighting in general.
- Compact Build: The tool measures 7-5/8 in length and weighs 2.8 pounds thus ensuring that storage and portability are not an issue. Moreover, the small size and light weight makes control and handling effortless in spite of the nature of the project.
- Versatility: The tool boasts of a powerful and stellar motor with the ability to generate up to 275 in pounds of torque.
- Variable speed: The two-speed setting makes it easier for users to select a speed and power output that they are comfortable with.
- Whereas the cordless design is meant to ensure output and increased performance, it somehow limits performance since you have to stop after every hour to recharge the battery. The good news is that the battery takes less time to fully charge thus limiting downtimes.
If you make your purchase online today at Amazon.com, you can acquire the Milwaukee 2411-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Hammer Drill Kit for a paltry price of $169.95.