If you are looking for a great stroller for your kid, then the Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller has the perfect design and portability that you would look for in a baby stroller. This stroller is lighter and slimmer and has bassinet, infant carrier and interchangeable seat. Certainly, this is the perfect travel system stroller with unique two-step flat fold that locks and stands. It is also easy to fold and store when folded front-wheel suspension for a level ride. This Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller includes both performance and safety with leading-edge technology.
Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller Features
- The Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller is JPMA certified and has an interchangeable seat for rear and forward facing.
- There is an adjustable canopy removable mesh storage bag behind the seat.
- The stroller is easy to set up and fold and has a height adjustable telescopic handle.
- There is a convenient parent cup holder, removable child tray with cup holder.
- Includes an extra large storage basket, heavy duty frame and locking front swivel wheels with all-wheel suspension system.
- There is a one-touch rear parking brake that comes with the stroller for locking both wheels.
- The seat can be turned into bassinet for newborns with adjustable leg rest and removable child snack tray.
- The stroller features a large expanding sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- The rear wheels have a quick release button that allows a more compact storage.
- The stroller has 5-Point Safety Harness and is car seat compatible.
- The weight of the stroller is 23.8 lbs.
- The open size of the stroller is 41.5″ x 23.75″ x 44″ and the folded size of the stroller is 22.5″ x 23.75″ x 46″.
The Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller is definitely is a European-styled stroller and includes great stroller features like the adjustable handle, interchangeable seat. Being reasonably priced, it is a perfect stroller for both new and experienced mothers.
Greater Control and Steering
The Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller asserts great control and safety with its one-touch rear parking brake that comes with the stroller for locking both wheels, so you do not have to worry about it losing control. With its all-wheel suspension, this stroller delivers a smooth ride because larger rear wheels make the stroller balanced against uneven pavement. The swivel wheels are also highly maneuverable and the weight of the stroller is light which makes steering easier. It is a full-sized stroller which features a 3-position seat recline, adjustable leg rest, a large expanding sun canopy and a removable child tray to keep your child content. You can also have the seat face forward or backward as needed. An easy and convenient fold system, a height adjustable telescopic handle and heavy duty frame makes it a practical and stylish stroller for use.
Convenient and Safe
Based on its performance, the Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller is a safe and convenient stroller which has a padded 5-point harness and 3 recline positions that are adjustable. The large mesh peek-a-boo window allows air to flow through the stroller which keeps your infant cool during summer. Moreover, you can turn the seat into a bassinet for new born babies. Besides, the rear footbrake and large rear wheels gives protection and safety for strolling in a rough pavement.
Advantages of Using the Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller
- The Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller is definitely a perfect stroller which travels and pushes very smoothly with safety.
- It has the perfect telescoping handle, interchangeable seat, foot muff and extending canopy.
- The stroller is easy to set up and steer, is lightweight and durable.
- The durable aluminum frame gives the stroller a stable frame and makes pushing convenient for parents.
- A great stroller in a reasonable price.
- The stroller lay flat and has rear footbrake that locks both wheels at the same time.
- The larger rear wheels make the stroller steadier against uneven floor.
Disadvantages of Using the Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller
- Some customers complained that the stroller becomes bulky when it is closed and it is quite heavy and difficult to set up.
Overall, this stroller can meet your expectations as a great carrier for your toddler providing a smooth ride with safety.