The Makita LXT239 Cordless Drill is a combination of the L timesPH05Z Hammer Drill and L times DT08Z Impact Driver which both uses brushless motor. The unit can be controlled electronically which enables the optimization of the energy of the battery that can range of up to about 50% longer every time that you charge it. The drill’s BL Brushless motor is responsible for the elimination of the carbon brushes which in turn gives the BL Motor the capacity to run more effectively and cooler in order for it to have longer period of running.
Makita LXT239 Cordless Drill Features:
- Has an efficient Brushless motor which is used to optimize the use of battery energy which can be controlled electronically
- Can be used for up to 50-percent longer when charged accordingly
- Its BL Brushless motor has the capability of eliminating carbon brushes which in turn enables the BL motor to work more efficiently and cooler which can add up to its life
- The BL Brushless motor can be controlled electronically which at the same time has the ability to use an energy that can match both the RPM and the speed of the different demands that may be required which may vary
- It has a compact size of 3.8 pound but has the ability to deliver up to 400-inch-pound of maximum speed
- The unit has a 2-speed brushless hammer driver drill that is variable which can be around 0-400 and 0-1500 RPM
- The unit’s length is only 5-7/8 inches
- Its brushless impact driver can deliver 1420 inch pound of maximum speed
The charger which is included in the package when you purchase the Makita LXT239 Cordless Drill has earned the prestigious label of ENERGY STAR which proves that the product was able to meet the very stringent guidelines for energy efficiency which were set by the US Department of Energy and US Environmental Protection Agency. Upon purchasing of the product, you will be given a warranty of up to 3 years for its charger as well as battery.
The battery that the Makita LXT239 Cordless Drill uses is an LXT Lithium-Ion type which has the capability of providing a longer period of run time. It is up to five times less likely to self-discharge which often happens to most devices that use batteries. It uses 16 firm contact terminals for holding the battery in place which is very essential in making sure that the high level of power that it can produce is consistent. The charger that it uses is known to have Rapid Optimum Charger which has the ability of communicating with the built-in chip of the battery. This communication is being down during the entire time that the charging is taking place and this also ensures that the length of life of the battery will be optimized by means of controlling the temperature, current and voltage in an active manner. The LXT Lithium-Ion battery together with the aid of its Rapid Optimum Charger has the ability of producing a total of up to 430% of life time work and produces up to 3 times of additional cycles.
The Makita LXT239 Cordless Drill has the ability of delivering a 1420-inch-pound of rotating force or spin. With the machine’s compact design, it weighs for just about 3.4-pound and has a length of 5-7/8 inch, it helps in ensuring that the person who is operating the machine will not be experiencing too much fatigue due to the use of the product. Its patented anvil impact mechanism together with its hammer were both manufactured with the use of nothing but the best raw materials of steel that were deemed to be of highest quality. It has undergone an exceptional heat hardening process which is essential for the machine’s driving power as well as maximum fastening. It has a built-in LED light which illumines the work area making it easier for the operator to see what exactly he is doing which will add to the efficient output of the job. Makita LXT239 Cordless Drill’s hammer drill has a flexible 2 speeds, 0-400 and 0-1500 RPM which has the ability of covering a wide variety of driving as well as drilling applications. The drill is cordless making it more convenient for you since you don’t have to look for electrical outlet whenever you will be using it.