The Makita BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw is another great addition to your Makita tool collection. This tool also looks very high end and innovative, which is typical with Makita tools. This Makita tool weighs only 7.1 lbs. and is only 13-5/8 inches long, which is why it is very compact and lightweight. Like other Makita industrial tools, this circular saw is also designed ergonomically, which is once again another typical fact about Makita tools.
It is ergonomically designed so that it is packed with convenience as well as aesthetics. This tool can be powered by LXT Li-Ion batteries that can be charged for only 30 minutes but batteries are sold separately. It is also backed by Makita’s 3-Year Warranty as well as it is a truly great tool that’s created for cutting tasks, roofing, remodeling, carpentry, and woodworking.
Makita BSS610Z Circular Saw Product Features and Advantages
This Makita circular saw features:
- A Makita-built high-torque motor. This feature produces 3,700 RPM and this is responsible for its faster and powerful cutting. Because of the great power it produces that paved the way for faster cutting, this tool saves you a lot of time and effort accomplishing all your tasks.
- A 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity. This feature is responsible for this tool’s smooth and accurate cutting ability and added durability guarantee. Because of this feature, you can ensure that the results of your cutting are excellent and very accurate indeed as well as the tool will last longer with you.
- An ergonomic shape. This is very typical of Makita tools to have ergonomic shapes and this saw is not an exemption. It has a shape that fits like a glove which is advantageous when it comes to reducing user strain and fatigue when working.
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights. This feature provides convenience when working at night because the lights illuminate the work area so that you can work efficiently even during the night or where there is lesser light around the area.
- A built-in dust blower. This feature is responsible for keeping away debris from the line of cuts. This is an advantage when it comes to ensuring a cleaner and dust-free result as well as it prevents dust from being inhaled by you and causing health problems.
Among the Makita industrial tools out there, the Makita BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Sawis one of the best. In fact, a lot of users think and believe that this is an excellent product as well as a perfect product. It is surprising how easy this cordless saw cuts through materials as if it is cutting through butter. Because this tool has the ability to rip long boards as easy as cutting through butter and the included blade cuts smoothly and accurately, this is known as a great time-saver. This saw is excellent for cutting plywood, strapping, 1X lumber and occasional framing all in a jiffy. As a matter of fact, what users love about this tool is that no matter what surface you are trying to cut, whether it is plywood, a 2×4, a door, name it and this saw will chop right through it. It performs flawlessly, it is lightweight and easy to use, which is why for most users; this tool is a gem.
The Makita BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw is not only packed with features that proves its great performance but also packed with safety features and one is the fact that it is cordless. There is no cord to get tangled and hooked on corners so it is much safer than corded models. Safety is also owing to its dust blower feature as it shoots nearly all of dust through the exhaust shoot rather than through the bottom of the cut.
This is also a very convenient tool as it is lightweight and very comfortable. It is not too heavy but it greatly does the job you require it to do very well. The adjustments are easy as well that even a novice can easily operate them without difficulty. It is also extremely easy to adjust the tilt and height according to your preference, which is why it is indeed a convenient tool.
This saw does not only work very nicely, but it is also precision-made and well designed. The saw is very well constructed, the controls and adjustments are substantial and do not feel fragile, which gives you the peace of mind that it won’t easily be damaged.
There are also other terrific features of this tool. The blade brake is fantastic and well worth the extra money and it also comes with a nice LED light that illuminates the cutting path. This is another convenience feature packed in this awesome Makita saw. The LED light is really handy when working in low light locations as well as it is very helpful when working at night so you can avoid accidents and still achieve accurate results.
When it comes to feedbacks from customers, this Makita BSS610Z circular saw barely have any complaints since the build quality of this saw is probably better. When it comes to performance, quality, convenience and value for the money, you cannot complain with this saw. However, this saw may not be for everybody. It may be a bit underpowered for rigorous applications that require cutting big stuff. With this, this Makita saw may only be good and excellent and may be worth of its price for DIY projects. So, unless you are cutting big stuff, this tool is very excellent and already ideal for you. After all, if you are only working hone projects, you don’t really need a big and ultra powerful saw.
Overall, the Makita BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw is a tool of excellent construction and balance. When you pick it up and use it you’d feel like you are using a professional product. With this, almost all users who have tried this product out already were very much pleased with their purchase, so it’s not a surprise if you would be pleased with this tool as well.
Read following best circular saw reviews and select your best circular on the market!
- No.1 : Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw Review
- No.2: DEWALT DW368 Heavy Duty Lightweight Circular Saw Review
- No.3: Makita 5377MG Magnesium Hypoid Saw Review
- No.4: Makita Bare-Tool BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Review
- NO.5: Bosch CS5 Circular Saw Review