Circular saws are also great tools to consider for carpentry whether DIY or full-blown projects. As long as the circular saw has cool features that contribute to good performance like the Makita 5007MG Circular Saw, it is not impossible to accomplish projects perfectly.
Makita 5007MG Circular Saw Features
- Easy-to-read number and ruler markings on base
- depth guide
- Reinforced power cord
- large, rubberized levers
- Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor with 5,800 RPM
- 2-1/2 inches at 90° cutting capacity
- 56° maximum bevel capacity
- 22.5° postivie stops
- twin L.E.D. lights
- dust blower
- Makita 7-1/4-Inch Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design
- Weighs 18 pounds
Powerful, Convenient and Comfortable
Consumers are aware that a circular saw can never be able to help them achieve great results for their projects if the saw is not powerful enough. Makita 5007MG can prove its power through its Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor because it delivers 5,800 RPM. When a circular saw has that much power, it has the ability to glide and cut through the material with ease. But when a saw is not that powerful, chances are it would cut through wood but the results are not as smooth as what a powerful saw can offer.
Consumers are also looking forward to owning a circular saw that has features aimed for their convenience. Most circular saws are powerful but they lack convenience and they make projects a lot stressful. But this Makita saw is also considered different because its weight is enough for it to be convenient for users. It is also incorporated with a LED light that helps users finish their projects even in low light or even if it is already night time. A circular saw that’s truly convenient even has a dust blower so that users won’t have to coat themselves with dust as they do their projects.
One thing that could relieve users from the stress of making their projects is when a circular saw is comfortable to use and to hold. This is one thing that makes this Makita circular saw model unique as it has an ergonomic handle. Circular saws that have ergonomic grips greatly minimize fatigue and make it easy to control and maneuver the saw.
Not all circular saw models are capable of offering power, comfort and convenience and a saw like this would really make a great addition to anybody’s toolbox.
Pros of Using the Makita 5007MG Circular Saw
- It is a very lightweight saw because it is Magnesium.
- It comes with a LED work light that is convenient during low light as well as it also has a light to see the line clearly.
- It is powerful enough to do multiple projects.
- Start-up is silky smooth so there is no hassle operating this saw at all.
- It comes with an excellent ergonomic rubber grip making it comfortable to hold and control.
- The sound it produces is not annoying and is even quieter than other circular saws.
- It is easy to see the angle adjustments and depth stop, making it possible to make accurate cuts.
- This circular saw cuts smoothly because of its power and quality blades.
- This circular saw is high quality as it not only looks quality but feels quality as well. It is made to last for years even with frequent use.
- There are simple levers for blade depth adjustments which make it easy for users to adjust the blade depth.
- It comes with a dust blowing system that keeps dust off the user’s face, as well as ensures that no dust can mess the cutting path.
Cons of Using the Makita 5007MG Circular Saw
- One negative thing about this circular saw is the fact that it comes with a not-so-quality blade and a loud blade as well.
- It comes with an angled base which makes using the saw very challenging. Unless one tries to square the base, it can cause issues and accidents.
Overall, the Makita 5007MG Circular Saw may have a few flaws and negatives but the fact that it is powerful enough to use it for a series of applications, makes it a great saw for those who want a circular saw that’s built to last.