Gas ranges are helpful additions to the kitchen because they allow one to cook and bake without crowding the kitchen with separate stoves and ovens. The LG LRG3097ST Gas Range is one of the gas ranges that feature parts and functions that could help it perform well.
LG LRG3097ST Gas Range Features
- UltraHeat(TM) 19,000 BTU Burner
- Large Capacity Oven
- Premium EvenJet Convection System
- Flat Broil Heater
- Blue interior
- 5 High Performance sealed burners
- Heavy-Duty Gliding Rack, Split Rack and Full Racks
- 12-hour automatic shut-off
- Warming tray
- GoCook™ Smart Oven Light
- Measures 26.9 x 29.9 x 47.6 inches
- Weighs 231 pounds
Capacity and Heating Performance
Consumers mostly want their gas ranges to accommodate a wide variety of dishes to cook and bake especially during holidays. This is why the capacity of the oven and the whole range matters to them. The LG LRG3097ST Gas Range can meet their needs in this area because of its large capacity oven of 5.4 cu. ft. as well as its 5 burners. Consumers can cook and bake a lot of dishes and meals for the holidays even at the same time, saving them time and effort.
Capacity, however, is not the only thing that consumers want in a range. They also want a range that heats well so that cooking can be done in a jiffy perfectly. Not all gas ranges have this ability to perform well in terms of heating but the LG LRG3097ST features a Premium EvenJet Convection System and this feature contributes a lot to providing good heating performance by delivering the right amount of airflow and temperature that meets cooking needs.
The heating performance of a range contributes a lot to saving time and effort when cooking or baking as well. And when time is saved when cooking, that also means saving money.
Pros of Using LG LRG3097ST Gas Range
- It comes with a warming tray that works great.
- It comes with three oven racks which allow users to organize the dishes they want to bake inside the oven.
- It comes with 5 gas burners that allow multitasking or cooking different meals at the same time. The burners come with a 19,000 BTU right front burner and 12,000 BTU left front burner, which are configurations not found in other ranges.
- The burners provide intense heat or warming options to help one cook using their desired heat intensity.
- This gas range looks professional so it makes any kitchen look professional as well.
- It comes with a griddle that also works great and cooks evenly as it does not have cool/hot spots.
- This gas range is easy to clean because it is stainless steel.
- The stainless steel look also makes the gas range look great in the kitchen.
- The interior of the oven is colored brilliant blue so it is not only the outside appearance of the gas range that looks great but also the inside.
- This gas range is fun to use for cooking and baking because it plays a song when the dish is done cooking and the oven light blinks on and off when preheating the oven.
- Its oven is a convection oven so it has the ability to convert the temp automatically for the convenience of the user.
Disadvantages of Using LG LRG3097ST Gas Range
- There seems to be a safety issue with this gas range especially when children are involved. The knobs are easy to control but because of its great ease, it can accidentally be turned on and cause accidents.
- The oven’s right side panel rattles and vibrates when in use causing annoyance while cooking.
- In the rear burners, a large pan can’t be centered to the burners, making it hard to cook a meal that requires a large pan.
Overall, there may be a bit of convenience and safety issues when using the LG LRG3097ST Gas Range but there are also many things that make this gas range worthy to invest in. This may be not the gas range for people wanting a perfect gas range. But since there is no perfect gas range, this LG LRG3097ST is not that bad.