Do you love great coffee? Are you tired of paying over $5 per cup depending on what you order from your local coffee shop? Recent news out of Brazil of an ongoing drought is likely to affect coffee prices by at least 20%. You could keep paying extra to say hello to your local barista, or you could invest into one of the most comprehensive home brewing systems that is on the market today.
The Keruig K45 Elite Brewing System is the perfect brewing system for those who love gourmet coffee. In just 60 seconds, you can have a freshly brewed cup of your favorite coffee or tea. Is this the right investment to make for you?
The Features of the Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
The primary feature that we liked about this comprehensive brewing system was the multiple sizes of cups that can be brewed. If you just want a standard cup of coffee or tea, then you can set the Keurig K45 to 6 ounces and have the perfect steaming cup of your preferred beverage! If you want something a bit larger, you have settings at 8 ounces or even 10 ounces to meet your needs.
There’s also the features to consider:
- there’s a removable water reservoir that holds up to 48 ounces of water, which means you can brew up to 8 times without needing to refill;
- it has built-in energy saving components that will automatically turn the machine off; and
- it is equipped with technology that reduces the noises of the brewing process so you aren’t irritated by the sound of steam and boiling water.
How easy is it to use this coffee brewing system? You literally plug it in, run a test brew to clean out the system from the manufacturing process, and then brew your preferred cup of coffee. It takes less than 5 minutes to do this from opening up the box.
The Advantages of the Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
The primary advantage of this coffee brewing system is that you aren’t locked into just one type of coffee or tea throughout the day. The system is one of the easiest to use for individual cups because you can just brew a cup, switch to tea from coffee, and then brew another cup! It even works pretty well with the generic cups where you put in your own coffee or tea as well. There’s also these advantages to consider:
- the durability of the machine is robust and you won’t find yourself needing to put heavy objects on top of the coffeemaker to get it to brew properly;
- there’s enough room to use travel mugs without having to stand there and hold the mug; and
- it remembers your settings so you don’t always have to reset the machine.
The one issue that long time Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System users will notice about this machine is the conversion to more plastic parts. Although the durability isn’t in question with the machine, flaws in the molding of the plastic can create long term problems for the machine and the cost has remained the same despite the change to plastic parts. Outside of that one issue, this coffeemaker has the ability to brew a quality cup of your preferred beverage quickly and effectively. We love it and believe you will too.