The Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is another great product by Joovy. This is a convenient double stroller and a highly recommended double stroller like no other. This is because this features individual mesh pockets as well as harness for each seats so that both babies will find comfort and convenience when riding this stroller. This Scooter X2 double stroller also boasts of a unique and attractive design as well as a variety of colors and features that contributes a lot to the convenience and the quality Joovy strollers can offer.
Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller Features
- Stroller Width: 30 inches
- wheels have sealed bearings
- double front wheels
- removable bumper bar
- bigger basket
- bigger canopy
- fully adjustable seats with own in-seat mesh pocket and adjustable 5-point harness
- one-hand recline system
- two cup holders
- two zippered pockets
- Available in black, orange, and green colors
- Capacity: 90 pounds
This Scooter X2 double stroller features a very sleek looking design from its overall appearance to its large basket. It comes with a larger basket and canopy that allows parents to put all necessary items they want to take along with them during picnics, shopping, etc. It is designed with seats that lay flat so that both babies and even toddlers would feel comfortable inside it. Each seat is also designed with their own mesh pocket and adjustable 5-point harness that’s not only designed for beauty purposes but also for comfort and safety.
The Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller features a 30-inch width so folding it when getting inside the door is no longer necessary. It also features a huge canopy that offers full coverage. The wheels have sealed bearings so it is easier to push two kids totaling 90 pounds. The one-hand recline system that locks into an infinite number of positions is also a convenient feature of this double stroller. It’s the feature most parents love about this. The ScooterX2 has a huge basket that can hold a lot of items from diaper bags to dolls, etc. as well as it features seats that fold very easily to flat.
This Scooter X2 double stroller feature double front wheels and this makes the stroller extremely stable and not wobbly. It also features a bumper bar that’s sturdy enough to keep the babies inside safe and secure even if they move around a lot.
Wheel and Handle Performance
The Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller has wheels that have sealed bearings but aside from these sealed bearings, it comes with great larger tires as well as it features fixed wheels for jogging that are easy to lock and unlock quickly. These wheel features allow the wheels to perform better and be easy to push even with two 45 pound kids in it. These wheel features also make this double stroller do fine on sidewalks, in stores and the mall, on grass at the park, etc. It doesn’t feature an adjustable handle though, but even so, maneuvering the handle goes smooth and easy.
The Scooter X2 features double front wheels and a removable bumper bar. The double front wheels that make the scooter extremely stable also keeps the babies inside safe and secure even if the kids climb in and out of the stroller by themselves. The removable bumper bar is also another safety feature as it is also included to eliminate accidents that could occur when the kids try to climb in and out of the stroller. Aside from being a safety feature, the bar can also be a comfort feature for the babies as they can relax by placing their leg on the bar.
The Pros and Cons of Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller
The Scooter X2 is the most preferred double stroller and a lot of users have reviewed this product already. Here are the pros and cons of this product according to most users:
It is a versatile stroller as it does fine on sidewalks, in stores and the mall as well as o grassy areas.
- It is convenient because it is not that heavy compared to other double strollers.
- The black fabric is a pro because it effectively hides food and dirt stains.
- It has a very sleek and attractive design that it is a nice stroller to show off with your babies inside.
- It has an enormous basket that is very practical especially if you have a lot of items to bring.
- It has individual seats for the babies so if one is sleeping and another one is up, that’s not a problem.
- It has a very reasonable price or a price that’s just right unlike other double strollers that are overpriced.
- It is fairly easy in almost everything: easy to push, easy to assemble, as well as easy to fold when storing.
- It does not come with air-filled tires so even if it claims to have good wheel suspension, it does not compare to air-filled tires.
- It doesn’t accommodate the infant car seat.
- The handle is not very tall and the positioning of it makes it so that you kick the back axle/brake bar when walking, which is very inconvenient.
- It is big and heavy to take in and out of the back of the car.
- You have to recline both seats to fold it.
- Its fabric is not stain and water resistant, although washable.
- The under-basket may be wide but it is flimsy.
- The shoulder straps are hard to adjust so it would take you long enough to get them right.
- It doesn’t have a tray for food and cups up front.
- The bumper gets dirty because it touches the ground when you fold it.
Overall, the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is guaranteed best buy if you are looking for a stroller that can accommodate two kids as well as a double stroller that not only offers ample storage space but also a smooth ride. You would be getting yourself a perfect side by side double stroller without needing an all terrain stroller.
Best Baby Stroller Reviews 2013
Read following best baby stroller reviews and get your best baby stroller: