Parents with two children find tandem strollers very convenient when strolling. Tandem strollers are often used for children only a few ages apart. The Joovy Caboose Stand on Tandem Stroller is one of the tandem strollers that are being looked into by parents nowadays.
Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller Features
- Patented stand on tandem design
- universal infant car seat attachment
- Large storage basket, child tray with 2-cup holders
- padded rear seat
- measures 41.4 x 21.2 x 36 inches
- weighs 29.7 pounds
- Maximum capacity of 45 Pounds
- Front Wheel Spring Suspension
- Swivel and Fixed wheels
A Nice Stroller for Two
It is obvious that strolling with two kids can be tiring because when the kids get tired and sleepy in the midst of the stroll, parents are faced with problems as to how they could get their two kids to relax at the same time. This is why parents with two children are on the lookout for a tandem stroller like the Joovy Caboose Stand on Tandem Stroller.
The main seat is perfect for the younger child which is located in the front. The front seat of this stroller can be reclined if the baby in the front wants to go to sleep. On the other hand, the older child can stand on the patented rear platform of this stroller or he or she can sit down as it also has a rear platform seat for older child. Both seats are affixed with comfort features so that it is not only the child in front who can sit comfortably during the stroll, but also the child on the rear platform.
With a tandem stroller like this, it is not impossible to stroll with two kids with lesser stress for the parents and the kids.
Pros of Using Joovy Caboose Stand on Tandem Stroller
- This tandem stroller is easy to steer because it has a shorter wheelbase that measures 11 inches shorter from Handle to tray front.
- The handle of this stroller is higher which makes it comfortable for the parents.
- It has square tubing that’s far stronger than round or oval tubing. The frame of this square tubing is also very rigid and strong. This adds to the stroller’s durability.
- This tandem stroller has a canopy that’s much bigger and locks on each side.
- The harness buckles on this tandem stroller are cool because they have light reflective straps. Its light reflective harness even has at least 3X more light reflective material as well as has two shoulder height positions.
- It comes with an infant car seat attachment which is compatible with many more car seats.
- This tandem stroller is made of quality materials such as rip-stop 600D nylon fabrics known for its very high durability. This makes this stroller very durable and safe to carry children.
- It looks very nice and classy and it has a variety of eye-catching color options.
- This tandem stroller is very compact and it does not only make it look cute but it makes it easy for this stroller to fit into the car or truck.
- It is solidly built which is why it is heavy. It is not mostly made of plastic parts but this stroller is mostly metal so it is guaranteed not to break easily.
Cons of Using Joovy Caboose Stand on Tandem Stroller
- This tandem stroller does not come with a parent tray. There is no way parents can place their drinks while strolling.
- There is one design flaw regarding the brakes. The rear brakes are at the same level as the sitting-child foot rest platform. So, the child has the tendency to step on the brake inadvertently.
- There is a problem with its two-kid functionality. While two kids can possibly be accommodated, there can be very little room left for the older kid that rides in the back if one reclines the front seat back.
Overall, the Joovy Caboose Stand on Tandem Stroller may have problems with parents who want both of their children to be able to sit down comfortably at the same time even with the front seat reclined. But for parents who value quality and better engineering more, this is a good tandem stroller.