There is a great deal over vacuum cleaners as it tends to make cleaning a whole lot easier. Here is another vacuum cleaner that will truly please your eyes and would help bring squeaky clean without even asking your presence – the iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot. This is not just your ordinary vacuum cleaner as it comes to incorporate robotic technology with advanced features you could have only imagined.
iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot Features
- 3 stage cleaning through the AeroVac Series 2
- Dual HEPA filters
- Dirt Detect System for thorough cleaning with pass cleaning pattern
- iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology making it adjust to sudden changes in floor surfaces
- Virtual Wall Lighthouses confining the device to a certain area of focus
- Full bin indicator
- On-board scheduling of up to 7 sessions per week
- Comes with a remote control for easy accessibility
State of the Art Technology
The first thing that will catch a person’s attention with iRobot Roomba 780 is its form. Who could have thought that a little device like this would help you achieve a clean home? And by clean it means the best that a vacuum cleaner can ever do.
Convenience wise, this is a decent device to try. The mere weight of the device will already give you the idea that it does come convenient to carry. Looking at its performance on the other hand, one can say that it does get better. For once, it comes with advanced features such as the onboard scheduling system which lets the user program tasks beforehand. There are seven schedulable tasks for a week which is perfect for your everyday cleaning needs. The user does not even have to be physically present in order to do the task as the device will work on its own according to the schedule. Plus, it does come with a remote control which lets the user take control should there be difficult situations encountered by the root which needs human intervention.
There are countless functions coming with the device. Truly, it does characterize the fact that the appearance of a certain thing may not always tell what it can do.
Advantages of using iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- It has onboard scheduling which lets the user assign the schedule for cleaning which in turn would let the device do the task even without human supervision.
- It has dirt detect technology which tends to see the area which has the great need for cleaning.
- Device follows a pattern of cleaning to make sure that no dirt is left behind.
- It comes with dual HEPA filters making sure that dust particles, pollens and pet hair has no escape.
- It has built in lighthouses which confines the area of the vacuum cleaner to be cleaned. There is no worrying when the device works alone because it will just stay on the area covered by the lighthouse.
- Every surface can be covered by the device without question. Its iAdapt technology lets the device work on its own in cleaning and adapts its self when surfaces come changing.
- Since human intervention is always more rational than a robot’s, it comes with a remote control to enable humans to easily maneuver the movement of the device should it face any difficulty.
- It reaches hard to reach areas like under tables and chairs.
- Every operation is done through a simple touch of a button.
- The user does not have to have skills to master its use as it comes with comprehensive displays and operations.
- Small microns of dust have no escape with its effective cleaning pattern.
- It comes with a dust bin indicator which lets the user know when the right time to empty its contents is.
- Its remote control lets the user control the device even across a room.
- The user can charge off limit areas where the device should be confined.
- You do not have to worry about wires when changing rooms because this one runs in batteries which means that you do not have to use electrical wires for it to operate.
- Detailed scheduling can even let you put the time and date to when the device will operate.
Disadvantages of using iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- Since it appears as a small device, it has also limited dust bin. If you are using the device and you have got a really dusty home, be prepared to clear dust bins more often.
- Though it works by itself, there is still a need to prepare the room before you will let the device work in it. Places where the device might come to be trapped should be gotten rid of first which demands of manpower.
- HEPA filters need a lot of cleaning since this is just a small device.
- Rollers should still be cleaned like 3 times a week to deliver an effective cleaning power. This is a lot of maintenance to do especially if you have been using the device all of the time.
- The device following a pattern when cleaning makes this device work slowly. Its motion just makes the whole process slower that it can reach up to 25 minutes cleaning a small room.
- There are tight corners where the device can be trapped. Leaving it alone may not be a good idea since it can get trapped at any time and work can get interfered.
- It works noisily. This makes the use of the device a disadvantage especially when working at night when there is supposed to be a greater benefit.
Generally, iRobot Roomba 780 is a good device to try. If you just have simple cleaning needs at your home, this comes to be of perfect use. The device can be of a great use in small spaces. The advancement of technology places an edge on this device. Robotic technology never really fails users in many ways. So if you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that would leave your room really clean, iRobot Roomba is perfect.