Robots are said to replace manpower in the near future. Now, it has slowly been apparent as robotic technology has been a part of most household appliances. One product that had a share with this technology is iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot. It makes use of robotics to be able to make every cleaning task done in an instance. Plus, it has been pooled with advanced features that are truly of the user’s delight.
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot Features
- iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology
- Dirt Detect Series 2 Technology
- Dual HEPA filters
- Virtual wall
- Full bin indicator
- Advanced cleaning head
- Infrared remote control
- Scheduled cleaning for up to 7 times a week
- Longer battery life
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is armed with all the advanced features one could ever think of. In fact, by mere looking at the device, one can see that it is really a device of the future.
Its ability to clean has been strengthened by its power to detect the dirtiest side of a room. Its’ known Dirt Detect Series 2 Technology stands as a great advantage as it tends to see the places that needs a lot of cleaning and puts its emphasis in it. Furthermore, it has been armed with the iAdapt Cleaning Technology which responses well enough to the need by creating a patterned movement to make sure that every inch of the room is cleaned.
Even greater news it is to know that this device is armed the onboard scheduling system. This system lets the user schedule a maximum of seven tasks per week for the device to perform. Obviously, as tasks can be scheduled, the device can be left at home working even with no supervision at all. Once it goes low in battery, the robot will just return to its base to recharge.
Letting this robot to work alone may leave the user with doubt as to the extent of its performance. Before a user can think about it as a problem, the device is already armed with the features it needs to have to make sure that it works right on the area intended. The Virtual Wall technology that this device has makes sure that the robot is confined on a space that is programmed by the user. The user is sure now that the robot will not leave the area unless it is all clean.
The convenience delivered to the user does not stop with this though. In fact, the machine can be accessed using an infrared remote control that goes with the package when you come to buy this device. This lets the user take control over the operations of the device without even leaving the bed or the couch. This taps the core of the development of robotic technology – to make life easier for humans.
Advantages of using iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- It goes to be a powerful cleaning tool as it happens to get into 3 levels of cleaning using its brushes to leave every inch of space clean.
- It comes with scheduling system that lets the user program the tasks that are to be taken by the device.
- One can just wake up with a cleaner home with the power of this model to work even without human supervision.
- It has a full bin indicator which prompts the user should there be a need to empty it.
- It makes use of an efficient battery management system which lets the device save up energy. It goes to use 50% less power compared to that of its predecessors.
Disadvantage of using iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- Clearing up the house from furniture that may come to bump with the device is a must. Once it gets stuck in tight places, there is a need for human intervention to make it work again.
- It has a small bin which means that there is a need to clean it from time to time to make it function well again.
Robotic technology never fails to impress the consumers with its power to easily complete a task. iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot happens to have this benefit. Definitely, this is a good vacuum cleaner to invest in considering the functions it tends to be armed with.