It’s hard to get all the cleaning chores done at home especially when you have kids and pets; this is why the best way to deal with vacuuming and keeping floors tidy is through the use of an automatic vacuum. The iRobot has been one of the most recognized brands that provide high quality robotic vacuum cleaners that you just set and forget.
The iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaner has an easy to set up schedule to help you clean seven times in a week; it may also do spot cleaning when you have emergency messes with a simple click of the Clean button. Automatic cleaning also covers for all types of floor and even transitioning from a carpeted floor to a cement floor is not a problem at all.
iRobot Roomba 560 Features
- Weighs only 8.3 pounds and measures 17 x 18 x 5 inches
- With on board scheduling to pre-set vacuuming up to 7 times per week
- With two Auto Virtual Walls to block the unit from entering prohibited areas
- Comes with a compact Home Base to recharge when the battery is low
- Uses a three-stage cleaning system to remove 98% of dirt, dust and debris from any kind of floor
- With a suspension head on the vacuum cleaning head for automatic adjustment
- With a counter-cleaning bristle brush
- With a fine vacuum filter
- With a spinning side brush to clean hard to reach edges of the room
- Uses Roomba advanced software
- With iAdapt Technology
- Uses Well-Following Technology to clean almost all the areas of your floors
- With Dirt Direct Technology that uses an acoustic sensor to find dirt-laden areas
- With a Cliff Detection Sensor
- With Spot Clean
- Uses Extended Life Power Management to make batteries more efficient
- With a built-in handle
- With an easy to use Clean button
- Your purchase comes with 2 Auto Virtual Walls, a self-charging Home Base, an extra filter, a battery charger, a rechargeable battery and a brush cleaning tool
- Comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on the unit and a 6-month warranty on the battery
Thorough on your floor just like you
It mimics the movement and the judgment of a human when cleaning floors; it will pass the area multiple times until it is completely clean. A convenient suspension system allows it to move smoothly no matter how the floor surface changes. It has features that will allow it to smartly move about: the iRobot Roomba 560 comes with an Auto Virtual Walls that you can set up anywhere around the house where the vacuum is not allowed. It will also smartly avoid edges in a room like the stairs with built-in special functions.
Advantages of the iRobot Roomba 560
- You can leave the cleaning to the iRobot Roomba 560 knowing that will continue cleaning until your floor is completely clean. It will also come back to its charging base to recharge once it learns that it already has low power; it will go back to where it left and continue vacuuming until it is finished.
- The battery of the iRobot Roomba 560 has a more extended life which means that you iRobot Roomba will continue to clean without your intervention with just one battery charge.
- It has great accessories like a brush cleaning tool and an extra filter that will help you get the job done. The iRobot Roomba 560 will create a map of your room to cleverly move about your furniture. You can be sure that it goes under beds, tables and cabinets with its efficient features.
Disadvantages of the iRobot Roomba 560
There is a popular disadvantage of the iRobot Roomba 560, it can get a bit noisy and attract the attention of pets. Pets have a tendency to run after this vacuum since it “provokes” them with its unusual sound.
Overall, the iRobot Roomba 560 is a well recommended vacuum. It is efficient, the battery power lasts longer, it has incredible warranty on the unit and on the battery plus its impressive electronic features that improves the way the iRobot Roomba cleans. The disadvantages of the robotic vacuum is very minimal and the advantages of this product clearly outweighs these cons. It is ideal for any home or a small office.