One thing that a household should be armed with is a good vacuum cleaner. It just gets the house a better place to live in as it ensures the health of the members by cleaning away disease causing dusts, pollens and other foreign particles that may bring harm. iRobot Roomba 555 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is one of the advanced vacuum cleaners in the market that could help users achieve such purpose. Check out the benefits that it has been serving in order to find out if this fits your household condition well.
iRobot Roomba 555 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Self-charging vacuum cleaner
- On board scheduling of up to seven sessions to let users plan the schedule ahead to which the vacuum cleaner could follow.
- Scheduling lets users plan time and date to which the device should work
- Bag less and makes use of filters to leave every area clean
- Comes with auto virtual wall to keep the device confined on a preferred room
- Lightweight at 12.1 pounds
- 3 stage cleaning process for thorough cleaning
- Intelligent cleaning system senses places that needs cleaning more
- With flexible cleaning head
- 8 cm tall head that can go through tight areas such as under furniture
iRobot Roomba 555 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is packed with features that can be considered advanced compared to its predecessors. The features are designed in such a way that it would fit a modern home.
First off among its notable features is its capacity to work on its own. This little buddy as its name implies makes use of robotic technology. Robotics is advanced in its own sense because it makes use of the principle that machines can work on behalf of humans. Though iRobot Roomba 555 does not look like the typical manly robot, this one has features to serve its name. One is the onboard scheduling capacity of this device. Be able to schedule daily tasks for a week. Time and date can even be programmed and let the device work on its own. The user could even benefit arriving at a clean home as the device works on its own at its scheduled time.
More about its robotic prowess is its power to recognize the areas that should be the focus of cleaning. Usually, the areas where there are more dirt, dust and minute particles are the places to which the device would concentrate more. Should the vacuum cleaner run out of battery, it would intelligently go back to its base to self-recharge. As you might observe, it independently works.
Advantages of using iRobot Roomba 555 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- It is lightweight and easy to carry anywhere in the house.
- The user can schedule tasks ahead of time for like seven sessions per week.
- Aside from the ability of the device to be programmed for future tasks, exact time and date of the task can also be programmed in advance for a more detailed cleaning plan.
- The flexible head is just beneficial especially when there are different textures of flooring at home.
- It has virtual wall feature which lets the device work on the area assigned. This would also help put the focus of the device on an area that needs through cleaning.
- It works without supervision. Let it perform its task even when you are asleep, at work or doing household chores.
- Its cleaning capacity is made up of three stages which make sure that every surface passed will surely get super clean.
- Comes with filters to trap even the smallest micro particles.
- You do not have to worry about electric lines because it is powered by a battery. Flexibly transfer from one room to another.
- Detects the area where cleaning should be in focus.
- It can charge by itself when it runs low in battery so you do not have to worry about it draining its battery.
- You can just do other things as this vacuum cleaner does the cleaning for you.
- Since it is small enough, it is easier to reach the surfaces under furniture.
- Perfect for busy people since it saves the time spent for cleaning because it works on its own.
- It is just small that it can be stored readily even when the space at home is limited.
Disadvantages of using iRobot Roomba 555 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- It is small so it follows that the dust bin is also small. There is a need to have it emptied from time to time to ensure effectiveness of use.
- This is no heavy duty vacuum cleaner and would be a disadvantage if used in a large area.
- It takes a long time to finish cleaning a certain room as it follows a pattern.
- Once it gets stuck in certain furniture, it will need human intervention in order to work again.
- There is a need to prepare the area and make it free from furniture that may get the device stuck which sounds a lot of extra work.
- Maintaining the device requires prompt intervention. Unlike big vacuum cleaners, this one needs cleaning from time to time since dusts easily accumulate on its system that may interfere with its functions.
- It cannot get into stairs as it is programmed to get rid of it. If you have multi floor home, this device still needs to be transferred to get the task started.
iRobot Roomba 555 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is already a good vacuum cleaner to try. If you are living in a small apartment, a condominium or any area that has limited space, this device can do the cleaning well. However, if you have got a lot of space to clean, you should invest on a bigger vacuum cleaner. But, if you are patient enough to keep the device going by cleaning it from time to time, then you will never have a problem. It is a matter of your choice and if you want to invest on advanced devices, this one might be what you are looking for.