A push lawn mower like the Husqvarna 7021P Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower is a more preferred type of lawn mower by many consumers because of the advanced features it has while offering a traditional mowing experience along with user control.
Husqvarna 7021P Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower Features
- 160cc Honda GVC160 engine
- 3-in-1 cutting system
- 12-inch rear wheels
- Adjustable handle
- 1.5- to 3.5-inch cutting height
- six cutting height increments
- four-point height adjustment
- double ball bearings
- Weight: 102 pounds
- Measures 38 x 23 x 68 inches
Convenient and Powerful Performance
Very few push lawn mowers can offer powerful yet convenient performance to users. The Husqvarna 7021P is considered one-of-a-kind because it combines the power and the convenience that consumers are looking for in a push lawn mower.
The great power of this lawn mower is coming from its 160cc Honda GVC160 engine and this makes mowing the lawn a piece of cake. The powerful performance of this lawn mower is also owing to its 3-in-1 cutting system because this feature makes it easy for users to cut through grass with lesser effort. Convenience is also one factor that makes this lawn mower a great performer. It is not only designed to look good but because of its adjustable and foldable handle as well as its 12-inch rear wheels and double ball bearings, users are provided with comfort and convenience while mowing their lawns.
When it comes to heavy tasks such as mowing the lawn, it pays when one uses a lawn mower that not only offers power but also convenience through its versatility, maneuverability and ease of operation.
Advantages of Using Husqvarna 7021P Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower
- Its new Easy Start auto choke system works great so starting this mower up can be done in a jiffy.
- It uses a Honda motor that is rated at 6.9 gross torque, runs smooth and strong and sounds good as well.
- It has double ball-bearing wheels which roll very smooth and easy and makes pushing a breeze.
- This lawn mower can navigate uneven terrain and bumps like tree roots because of its taller rear wheels which also seems to help in maneuvering it.
- It has three modes for mowing wherein one can attach a rear bag to catch the clippings, use as a side-discharge mower, or use as a mulcher.
- It is easy to set up and assemble. One can start using the mower right away. It only requires removing the mower from the box, extending and tightening the handle, adding the oil, adding the gas and then start.
- The cut is very uniform because it has lots of power for a good, even and quick cuts; which make the yard look great afterwards.
- This is a quality mower with a great engine and good build quality.
- It has bearing assemblies on the wheels that seem more durable unlike other lawn mower models.
- It has a fantastic height adjustment.
- Getting the bag on and off is pretty easy.
- It offers a smooth operation even if it is a push mower.
Disadvantages of Using Husqvarna 7021P Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower
- One drawback of using this mower is when it is used as side discharge because the flap that covers the bagger hole has the tendency to leak allowing grass leaves and dirt to escape.
- Another drawback is that the bag is actually small to accommodate a lot of grass and leaves so one can only mow a small area at a time.
- While it is easy to maneuver because of its wheels and comfortable handles, it is hard to move around when the bag starts to fill with wet grass.
- It is not really that good in design because its coiled spring is very exposed and a bit of a bad design. It has the tendency to pop off, disrupting its easy start ability.
Overall, for someone who is looking for a push lawn mower that performs like a champ, the Husqvarna 7021P Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower is a serious lawn mower. However, it is only good for light to moderate duty in a small area. Convenience may be compromised when mowing larger areas with this mower.