Due to the overwhelming existence of bacteria and viruses present in air, there is a great demand for air purifiers. The first area of concern why an air purifier is installed deals with health. But air purifiers are not at all the same. Just like products marketed, manufacturers tend to create their own version of the product thus leaving confusion to the consumers. Given the variety, you will find it difficult to find the best air purifier for you. There are certain parameters you need to remember to make sure that you have got only the best.
- Determine your need. Most air purifier works to clean specific contaminants in the air. HEPA filtration for instance cleans the air free from HEPA microbes. Furthermore, for homes with asthmatic family members, a different type of air purifier is also needed. Latest technology gives way for air purifiers specifying in certain contaminants to serve your needs.
- Some air purifiers need a change in air filter from time to time. Determine one which gives you less cost. Furthermore, there are also different microns for an air filter. If you need an extra strong filter, choose ones with smaller microns to make sure to capture the targeted microorganisms which are the main concern of installing an air purifier.
- Take a close watch over the clean air delivery rate. This rate means the time it takes for the air purifier to clean the targeted area. The faster the rate is, the better.
- Be wary also of the hazardous gaseous by products produced by the air purifier. Some air purifiers produce these hazardous products. Find air purifiers saving you from the existence of hazardous wastes.
- Noise level is also one of the things to consider finding the best air purifier. New technologies offer wide variety of air purifiers with reduced noise level. No matter how good an air purifier works but is not coupled with a thing like silencer, it is never the best. Purifying air is calming enough so you do not have to break the momentum and invest on some noisy ones. You will be more relieved when you are equipped with a calm purifier too.
- Another thing to consider is its electrical consumption. For sure, you would not want to leave a minute without an air purifier or else opportunistic microorganisms might attack. This demands you to plug in the equipment for long. Choose air purifiers which uses energy efficiently to avoid paying more on your electric bills.
- The visual appeal of the equipment must also be considered. Since this will be a permanent fixture at home, it should be something that will match with the furniture it comes in close association.
- Look for air purifiers with warranty. This way you will be very sure that the manufacturer will still assist you after you have bought the equipment. Should there be problems while it is in use, you can find the reputable service center which has the knowledge of your product the more.
- If you are in a huge home, the best air purifier speaks of its size. Make sure that the air purifier you are to buy can cover the whole area to make sure that the air you breathe around the air is clean.
- Buy products from credible manufacturers only. In here your health is at stake so you have to cling only to the reputable brands. Trusted brands often produce products that follow high quality standards and have passed the different regulating bodies – an assurance that the item is safe to use at home. This is also a way of shielding your family from the hazards of new emerging products that are not even tested for safety.
Serious consideration is really a need especially if the use of air purifier at home is linked with health concerns. In this case, there is a must to find the best air purifier to invest in. There are a vast number of air purifiers available in the market. To sum it all up, you just need one which assures you of your safety, takes care of your pocket and fits all your needs. When all of these things are met you are sure to find the best in your own point of view.
Top 5 Air Purifiers 2013
Read following best Air Purifier Reviews and get your NO.1 Air Purifier: