Circular saws are powerful tools with functional and handy parts that are perfectly designed for those who are woodworks fanatics. More than that, it could be a great tool for common homeowners and other shop workers as well. Unlike other tools, a circular saw many not be intended for everyday used but it has been highly regarded as among the best indispensable tools in the market. In fact, with its popularity, numerous manufacturers have made it as a respond to the growing demand in the marketplace. It comes in various forms, styles and brands, but it is still important to know on how to buy the best circular saw, which will help make it last for a long time. Taking time to read these essential buying guide tips will provide enough information in buying a circular saw.
As a buyer, it is important to take note that a circular saw has been designed with numerous sizes of blades that range from 4 1/2 to 10 inches. However, the middle sized blade that measures 7 1/4 inches is commonly used by most woodworkers. In addition, the size of the blade does not affect the blade’s cutting depth, but make sure that the saw would perfectly fit the handle of the largest boards to be cut.
Nowadays, you can buy a circular saw with enhanced feature such as automatic brake. This has been made to protect your fingers because it helps the blade from moving when it is released from the trigger.
- Circular saws must have tilted features in order to cut through essential angles that may range from 90 and 45 degrees. The tilted design must ensure proper movement to make it work smoothly.
- Determine the styles of the handle if it brings comfort and convenience while working. In most cases, branded circular saws have been made with comfortable handle but it is quite expensive.
- A good circular saw has a quality exhaust panel with a bag for dust collections.
- A saw must be mounted to a wet or dry vacuum, which is specially designed for indoor purposes.
- Make sure that the blade guard of your circular aw is smooth enough to avoid injuries in the long run. Likewise, it could be better to purchase a circular saw with standard carbide-tipped blade to achieve quality performance and production as well.
- You can opt for a cordless circular saw to enhance operation in the working areas. It has been built with fully powered battery with additional technological features. The cordless technology is great when electric power is not available in a particular area. However, you opt for a circular saw that has been run by a motor system.
- In choosing a type of circular saw, it is important to know the motor and safety features to save from additional expenses. Secured electric brakes or durable base plate are important qualities that need to be determined for security purposes.
- It is also important to know the presence of the sightlines for any types of electric control saws. Such feature would serve as a perfect guide in cutting a straight line. Nowadays, the most advanced circular saw comes with a laser guide mark that enhances precision.
- Find the best deal on circular saw, in which its weight must be distributed evenly and promote balance and harmony at the same time.
- It is also crucial to consider the cutting capacity of a circular saw as well as the durability of the cord connection.
- The depths and bevel markings of the circular saws must also be taken into account. These are among the factors to consider in buying the best circular saws.
The simple tips in this article would serve as a guide that will ensure of the right decision in buying the best circular saw. High quality circular saw would promote ease in the operation process as well as productivity. Indeed, this makes it among the most effective and efficient working tools not only in numerous workshops but in many homes as well. These days, the trend for a wide variety of circular saws is in the market. It has been designed in various models and sizes that fit your current needs and specifications.
Read following best circular saw reviews and select your best circular on the market!