Get rid of more allergens in the air and surfaces of your home with the Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX’s HEPA filter bags. HEPA filters removes 99.97% more allergens which is ideal for people who are suffering from asthma or allergies. HEPA bags also last longer than regular bags and if you are worried about the cost, Hoover bags are also very cheap. You can purchase 2 Hoover Type Y HEPA filter bags for only $10.00.
Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX Features
- Weighs 21.2 pounds and measures 16 x 12.3 x 32.6 inches
- Upright bagless model
- Uses WindTunnel technology
- With 3 channels of suction
- With up to 17 feet cleaning reach
- With 7 floor settings
- With a 15-inch wide nozzle
- With 30 feet power cord
- Uses HEPA media
- Comes with 2 bags made of HEPA filter media with Clean Drop Bag System
- With a performance indicator to tell you if it’s time to change your bags
- With one-touch bag door release
- With a brushroll off and on pedal
- With intuitive power controls
- With on board tools that include an air-powered hand tool, a 12 inch crevice tool, dusting brush and a telescoping extension want
Features to make cleaning easier
For most people who dislike using the vacuum to clean or cleaning for that matter will find it easier to do their chores with the Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX. It has ideal features that will make cleaning easier like a wider vacuum nozzle, longer power cords, one-touch bag door release feature, more floor settings and a brushrool pedal switch. This could only mean better performance and faster cleaning compared to ordinary upright bagged vacuum models.
Guessing if the bag is full or not is the usual dilemma of using a bagged type model but this is conveniently reduced with the Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX. This model gas a performance check indicator to tell you when to change the bag or to tell you if there is something wrong with placing the bag. You will also never have to personally deal with dirt and tearing bags since the vacuum also features a Clean Drop Bags that will instantly release the bag into the trash; a guarantee that you will never touch a full and dirty vacuum bag ever again.
Advantages of using the Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX
- WindTunnel MAX technology means that this vacuum will easily remove dirt especially pet hair, dust, pollen, minute allergens and so many more. You will never have to deal with asthma and allergies when you regularly vacuum with the UH30600 WindTunnel MAX.
- The brushrool pedal is ideal for moving from one floor area to another. This minimizes damage to your expensive hardwood especially when you transition from a carpeted floor. With just one step, this brush easily stops and with also one step the brush will instantly move.
- The power cord is LONGER compared to most upright bagless and bagged models. This means you can forget about looking for power cords and you will have uninterrupted power even when you are cleaning a very large room.
- The on board tools are perfect to complete your cleaning and vacuuming chores, and since all of these are stored in the unit, you will never have to run and get them as you clean.
Disadvantages of using the Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX
- There are some missing features that could make the UH30600 WindTunnel MAX a perfect vacuum at home like automatic cord recoil and vacuum headlights.
- The vacuum is heavier compared to other bagged models and it could be very hard to maneuver in tight spots and in between furniture. This could be a back-breaking problem since you need to lift this 20 pound vacuum from one tight area to another.
Overall, the Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel MAX is worth checking out. It is ideal for large floor areas since it has a longer power cord and features that can help users deal with vacuum bags. It is also cheaper and the accessories are cheaper compared to other models but the weight could be a problem especially when you need to clean in between tight corners and in between furniture. There are also lacking features like cord recoil and headlights that can significantly improve your vacuuming chores.