Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner lives cordless but full of power. This vacuum cleaner is the picture of a well-designed modern vacuum cleaner. Yet, this vacuum cleaner does not only appear good with the design. In fact, it has features that are worthy of praise.
Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Makes use of Windtunnel technology to suck every bit of micro particles it comes in contact with.
- Cordless and bagless for maximum performance
- Sleek design perfect to reach difficult edges
- Interchangeable Lithium battery for continuous performance
- Light and portable at 10.5 pounds
State of the Art Technology
Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner is powered with the exquisite power of Windtunnel technology. This technology is patented and is therefore only this brand possesses this uniquely. This gives the product the ability to trap dirt from the tiniest bit up to particles as large as cereals. What is so good about this product is it does confine all the features in a sleek form weighing only 10.5 pounds with the size of 11 by 8 by 42 inches.
At first glance, you will see that the product is very portable. The design is sleek that you can easily slip it in wherever space you may want it to stay. It is also light enough to carry to different areas of the house. Since it comes in cordless, you do not have to plug it in to start working. You do not have to worry about the extent of area to be covered by the cleaner because there are no cords to think about. Plus, it is powered by a Lithium battery for maximum performance that is not deteriorating. Aside from these, it does come in bagless which save you from carrying the extra bulk of bags that you have to change from time to time.
One of the most coveted features of this model is that it comes to be rechargeable. It runs with the help of an 18 volt Lithium battery for extreme performance. You will never have to worry about having fluctuating power because the battery maintains the products performance. Everything is uniformed whether you are using a newly charged battery or the battery is about to be drained, you will never see the difference when it comes to delivering power. After it has drained all its power, you may recharge it using Energy Star battery charger. You will also be able to detect if you need to recharge battery because of its built-in fuel gauge.
Tough Cleaning Prowess
Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner is really a tough machine on dust particles. Its ability to recline enables it to reach even the farthest bottom part of chairs, cabinets and tables. Its sleek design can also reach the toughest ends of your house. In whatever surface you may have, this vacuum cleaner can stand the test. It can withstand cleaning carpets, tiles, vinyl and wood floors. Edge cleaning bristles cleans up even the most hard to reach edges of the house. Its slim base delivers cleaning with no fuss as it can pass through furniture bases.
Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner resembles a modern luxurious design. Its sleek design is perfect to meet the modern way of living in this fast paced world. It does conform to the need to solve problems on space because its sleek design can fit even the tiniest space inside your dwelling place. It seems like the designs goes handy considering its power to actually reach the edges and the difficult to reach areas that are often forgotten.
Pros of Using Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner
Aside from being bombarded with features, there are countless advantages of using the product. These positive points make the product one of the best vacuum cleaners to try.
- Sleek design and base makes it easy to reach edges.
- Easy to store because it does not occupy much of the space.
- You do not have to worry about the length of cords to reach the farthest ends that needs cleaning because it comes in cordless. Plus, you do not have to plug it from one place to another because in runs in batteries.
- You do not have to worry about power shortages too because Lithium battery can stand long hours of cleaning.
- It has fuel gauge to detect the need to change batteries.
- Works in almost all surfaces like carpet, vinyl, tiles and wood. Easily transfer from one surface type to another with just a rotating gauge that can adjust the power to meet the power required on the current surface you are in.
- State of the art design to meet your modern taste.
- Able to withstand long hours of cleaning with maintained power. Energy does not fluctuate and is actually uniformed from the start until the end. This is called the “fade free technology”.
- It carries a patented Windtunnel technology which enables it to leave every surface spotless.
- You are good to go with the machine. You can carry it wherever you may go as it comes in cordless. Since it is light, you can always bring it in wherever place you may want to do the cleaning job.
- Work with reduced noise. This new advancement delivers its power without creating noise at all.
- Whether you are in for a quick cleaning session or a full room cleaning, you can easily do so through the product that is powerful enough.
Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner is a revolutionary addition to the world of vacuum cleaners. It comes with the best features you could ever think of. Plus, the patented technology that it possesses makes it unique compared to any other vacuum cleaners available in the pool of products in the market. You can never go wrong with this product as it has modern design matching the modern furniture of your house. You can never imagine how this sleek device can do all the hard cleaning work. Truly, a small and sleek product taking up a small area at home with a power that can cover even the whole house.
Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2013 – Top Vacuum Cleaners
- No.1 Dyson DC41 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review
- No.2 Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- No.3 Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review
- No.4 Hoover BH50010 Vacuum Cleaner Review
- No.5 Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- No.6 Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review