Air Purifiers like the Honeywell HFD-120-Q are sought after nowadays as more and more consumers attempt to pay attention to their health and ensure a clean air in their household. This is why more and more manufacturers are wanting to provide consumers the exact air purifier they need which is why more and more air purifier models are being introduced nowadays.
Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier Features
- permanent pre-filter
- Electronic filter check indicator
- Built-in ionizer
- Oscillating feature
- Energy Star qualified
- Measures 28.7 by 11.22 by 10.04 inches
- Weighs 13 pounds
- Whisper quiet operation
- LED touch button controls
- Three air cleaning levels
- 99% efficiency
Efficiency and Convenience
Efficiency and Convenience are probably the most important factors that consumers are looking for in an air purifier. There is no use buying an air purifier if it won’t be effective in purifying the air around the house. The Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier has the efficiency that most consumers are looking for. It comes with permanent pre-filters that capture molds and other particles that could cause dangers to the health. When an air purifier is effective, consumers can observe that through the quality of the air inside the room. If the air smells and feels clean, then it is a proof that the purifier is working wonders in terms of filtering bad air.
But consumers also want their air purifiers to be as convenient for them as possible especially if the users are senior citizens. The convenience factor of the Honeywell HFD-120-Q is brought about by its permanent filter as well as there is no need for changing these filters from time to time, saving users’ time, effort and money. The size of this air purifier is also a convenience factor as it is not big and heavy as well as its tower design can easily fit into tighter spaces and save space.
Advantages of Using the Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier
- This air purifier has a permanent filter which means it does not require frequent filter changes.
- It comes with a nice oscillating function that can either make the machine rotate in place, back and forth or blow the air in an arc.
- It is a very sturdy and well-constructed air purifier. The base feels weighted so there’s no need to worry about it moving or falling over while it oscillates. Its sturdiness is owing to the fact that it is constructed of durable thick plastic.
- It has the ability to circulate just as much air as any fan.
- This is a very quiet air purifier. It provides a good amount of ‘white noise’.
- This air purifier comes with washable filters that are easy to clean making it easy on the pocket. Cleaning can be done by simply vacuuming or rinsing.
- It is a space-saving unit because although it is a tall unit, it has a small diameter so it takes up very little area.
- It comes with buttons that are easy to control.
- This unit is very effective when it comes to guaranteeing good air quality so one can be assured that he or she is inhaling only good and clean air.
- The low setting of this air purifier is enough to circulate and purify air throughout the area.
Disadvantages of Using the Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier
- It comes with a built-in ionizer and this feature gained a series of bad reputation such that it actually makes breathing worse. This may be currently debated but this can make consumers worry of whether this product is truly safe or not.
- It comes with a cord that is not so long so placing the cord behind some furniture to get to an outlet is nearly impossible.
- It may be very effective when it comes to providing good air quality in the room but it is weak when it comes to eliminating odors inside the house or the room. It has poor odor-eliminating ability although it reduces it.
Overall, the Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier is a good choice for those who want to ensure good quality air inside the room but it is a poor choice for those who want to ensure a fresh-smelling air as well.