Air Purifiers are best equipment for the household because of their ability to clean the air by sucking up all the pollutants and odor that could jeopardize the air as well as make the room smelly. Air purifiers like the Honeywell 17000 contains features that make it a must for every household especially for those who have allergies and respiratory diseases.
Honeywell 17000 Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier Features
- True HEPA filter
- Soft-touch electronic controls
- 3 speeds and indicator lights
- permanent HEPA filter
- measures 16 by 13 by 17 inches and weighs
- weighs 11.5 pounds
- IntelliCheck system
Air Cleaning Performance
The main thing that consumers are looking for in an air purifier is its air cleaning performance because the number one reason why they are buying the equipment is to ensure a clean air inside the home. The air cleaning performance of the Honeywell 17000 Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier is contributed by the use of the true HEPA filter. This type of filter gives the air purifier the ability to capture 99.97 percent of household airborne pollutants.
Many air purifiers have been considered poor when it comes to their cleaning performance but the fact that true HEPA filter is used by this purifier makes it more effective than other purifiers. It has the ability to clean the air in a matter of minutes. Air purifiers that perform well especially in their main functions which are to clean the air around the room are considered cost-effective air purifiers. They can save a lot of money as well as guarantee that the household is free from pollutants that could cause diseases. Purifiers like the Honeywell 17000 have the ability to live up to the expectations of the consumers.
Pros of Using the Honeywell 17000 Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier
- It runs quietly even on its lowest setting. Users will have no problems with sleeping, working, reading, watching TV, or listening to music when it is running on the low and medium settings.
- It comes with a convenient handle on the top, which makes it easy to move to another room.
- It has a light weight, adding to the convenience of moving it from one place to another.
- It has pre-filters that last about 3-6 months so there is no need to go through the hassle of changing it week after week, especially if one is busy.
- The filters of this air purifier are easy to change.
- This is an effective air purifier. It reduces things like smoke and tiny, tiny particles as well as allergens. It also does a wonderful job on pet dander and mold.
- It has the ability to collect gunk out of the air in such a short time.
- It comes with a yellow warning light that lights up whenever the pre-filters need to be changed already. This ensures that the air purifiers will function well all the time.
- This purifier is easy to use because it has uncomplicated parts. It is easy to clean because the pre-filters have a warning light and easily removed. It is also easy to maintain because one only needs to vacuum the filter.
- The control setting has a tiny blue light that illuminates the control area for easier setting as well as serves as a night light.
Cons of Using the Honeywell 17000 Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier
- It may be quiet on lower setting but when one turns it to medium or high setting, it adds background noise.
- This is a big air purifier so it is hard to place inside a small apartment as it takes up a lot of space.
- It may be very strong when it comes to pet hair, etc. but it has weak air cleaning ability for smoke and odors.
- This machine lacks the ability to move the air around even in the immediate area around it.
Overall, when it comes to filtering the air and keeping it clean, the Honeywell 17000 Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier is a good deal. It just lacks more ability to filter out smoke and odor and although it does work, it is weak in this area. For those who do not consider this a major issue, this air purifier would make a cost-effective addition to the household.