Woodworking is a complicated work. That is why you need a saw that will provide precision and accuracy at the same time. The Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw gives you both at the same time.
Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- 12 amp motor with 3800 rpm no load speed
- 10 positive stops
- Adjustable pivoting fence to support work material
- Soft start feature
- Equipped with adjustable laser marker
- Strong 10 inch carbide blade
- Stainless steel detent plate
- White on black miter scale increases visibility
- 10 inch sliding dual compound miter saw
- Electronic speed control provides consistent rpm
- Features electric break for quick stop
- 0-57 degree right and 0-45 degree left miter angle range
- Weighs only 43 pounds
- Comes with 5 years limited warranty and 1 year free service contract
- 5/8 inch arbor size
- 0 – 45 degree bevel stop
- Linear ball bearing slide system
- Splinter guard
Powerful Motor for precision cutting
The motor of the saw has to be powerful enough to handle all kinds of woodworking materials. The Hitachi C10FSH Compound Miter Saw features a 12 amp motor that can go up to 3800 rpm no load speed. So, this tool can handle even the toughest woodworking materials. Moreover, it also features an electronic speed control system that will give you persistent speed throughout the cutting. So, you will have more accurate and precise cuts. The electronic brake feature allows you to avoid unwanted cutting by stopping the blade really quickly. Another unique feature of this motor is the use of Ploy-V-belt transmission instead of conventional gear transmission. So, the motor starts softly and this eventually reduces the recoil which increases the product life.
User friendly features
This saw is very user friendly. You will be able to see exactly where you are cutting the material with the help of its Laser Marker System. The light will show you exactly where the blade will touch the material. So, as long as your measurements are correct, you will have accurate cuts every time. This laser marker is adjustable so that you can use it according to your preference. There is a new system called the splinter guard that will keep the user safe from splinters. It also comes with a patented chip deflector that helps prevent tear out. The built in clamp is extremely helpful when you are doing delicate woodworking work. You do not have to worry about keeping the material in place thanks to this unique clamp.
Advantages of using Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- This table saw comes with an adjustable laser marker that provides added accuracy. You will know exactly where the blade is going to touch the materials with the help of this laser marker.
- The 10 inch carbide blade can cut though even the toughest materials with ease. Also, the stainless steel detent plate is very durable.
- The electronic speed control and electronic brake features are very handy when you want to increase your precision. You will be able to stop the blade very quickly to avoid any unwanted cut
- The low vibration handle design will give you additional comfort while you concentrate on your work.
- There is a built in clamp that helps keep the material in place so that you can focus on cutting the materials
- This saw features a soft start motor. Soft start motor reduced the recoil and noise. So, your motor will last longer and you will have a less noisy workplace.
- The table size is large enough to accommodate large cutting materials
- The splinter guard is a unique feature that helps reduce the splinters and increased user safety
- The weight of this tool is 43 pounds. So, it is not that heavy compared to other saws in the same category. You can easily carry this tool from one jobsite to another
Disadvantages of using Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The dust collection system is not enough to keep the workplace completely neat and clean. Thankfully you can connect the shop-vac to this tool and collect the saw dust more efficiently.
- Although it comes with a 10 inch carbide blade, it does not last long. So, you might have to change the blade frequently
- Even with the soft start motor, this tool makes loud noise while operating.
So, overall the Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a must have tool for all woodworking professionals.