If you are looking for a saw that will provide you accurate miter and smooth cuts, Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has it all for you. Most workpiece, such as cutting wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board, and aluminum sashes would work perfectly with this saw. Moreover, at 26.3 pounds, it is the lightest in its class. Anyone would look for something that gets the job well done and at the same time provides convenience. You wouldn’t go wrong with this saw.
Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw Features
- Has a 15-amp motor
- With large pivoting fence
- With carbide blade included
- No-load speed up to 5,000 RPM
- Weighs 26.3 pounds
- 10-inch compound miter
- 24-tooth TCT saw blade
- Extended fence
- With dust bag
- Horizontal handle with vibration-reducing elastomer
- With vice assembly
- With 10mm box wrench
- Bevel that ranges 45 degrees to the left
- Built-in clamping system
- Accessible carbon brushes
First time saw users would probably go uneasy when operating a tool that they haven’t used yet in their whole life. We learn from experience, therefore, it is essential that these experiences be supported by the most accurate and user friendly tool. The C10FCE2 compound miter saw is versatile, flexible and easy to operate. Even first time users would be able to perform the cut smoothly. The 15-amp motor of this miter saw exhibits a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM to be able to make crosscuts and miters easily. This saw has a vertical handle which introduces a vibration-reducing elastomer for a stable cutting job. This also has a clamping system that holds the object of the cutting in place. It has been designed in a way easy for you to change the angle of the saw blade for crown molding and other trim pieces. The bevels have a range of 45 degrees to the left. This saw also has an extended fence that raises to 4-inches for major masterpieces, and can cut up to 2-5/16-inches high and 5-21/32-inches deep. In addition, the saw has a dustbag that collects saw dust when performing a cutting job. There are also carbon brushes accessible which helps prolong the lifetime of the saw. The 24 tooth TCT blade provides quick and accurate trim. The carbide blade is durable thus can endure for longer periods of time.
At 26.3 pounds, the C10FCE2 is the lightest in its class and the most portable saw. Moreover, the design of the saw has been made to fit the need of the user to be flexible when changing saw angles. Considering its weight, it is very portable so you can bring it anywhere within your workplace. This make up for a powerful yet portable compound miter saw.
Advantages of using Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- It is run by a 15-amp motor allowing quick and accurate cuts.
- At 26.3 pounds, it is very lightweight, portable and convenient.
- Its vertical handle with vibration-reducing elastomer provides stable position of your object while trimming.
- The large extended fences allow full support in the cutting process.
- Comes with a dust bag that either eliminates or holds saw dust, keeping your working environment clean.
- There is a clamping system that holds your object in place.
- The bevels range from 0– to 45 allowing increased capacity, providing excellent bevels
- The 10-inch 24-tooth tungsten carbide tooth makes it easy to do the cutting jobs especially the large ones.
- The saw is quiet, the sound is bearable.
Disadvantages of using Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- Limited dust bag. Most of the customer complaints were about the deficiency of the dust bag. Although this is just a cosmetic component, it is still best if the dustbag could accommodate larger volume of saw dust so you don’t have to empty it out each time within the day.
Needless to say, when you’re looking for a power trimming, the Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is a good choice. The drawback is only cosmetic, it doesn’t outweigh the advantages.