The Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower is the perfect solution when it comes to clearing away thick snow on the lawn during the winter season. It features a really powerful electric motor that could effectively clear out snow in no time. It is manufactured by Greenworks so you can expect it to be of high quality and environment-friendly as well. The main highlight that most reviews boast about this product is its zero carbon foot print. It does not emit thick smoke so it is not only a friendly product to your lungs but also to the environment.
Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower Features
- 12 amp motor
- 180-degree directional chute
- 6-inch radial wheels
- weighs 37 pounds
- adjustable rubber grip handle bar
- a cord lock
- extension cord
- ZERO carbon footprint
- four-year warranty for normal home use
- discharge directional control
- chute deflector
- ergonomic design
The Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower is powered by an electric motor with 12 amps. With such great power, it is able to clear a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep with lesser hassle on the user’s part.
The Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amps Electric Snow Thrower features 180-degree directional chute too and this is responsible for its better performance. This feature gives users the ability to direct the snow discharge no matter where you want it so that results are accurate and perfect.
The Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower also comes with comfort features such as adjustable rubber grip handle bar. With this feature, users can set its height at one of three positions according to what is comfortable for them.
Aside from being powerful and comfortable, the 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower features 6-inch radial wheels and this feature also contributes to the convenience of this product. Because of these wheels, it is easy for the user to maneuver this equipment to no matter how thick or how wet the snow on the lawn is. Another convenient feature is the weight. This product weight just 37 pounds. With this, it is easy to carry and transfer from one place to another. Lifting it up or moving it around, is not going to be a burden because of its very convenient weight.
Zero carbon Footprint
This product features a ZERO carbon footprint. This feature is not only friendly to the budget since there will be no more use of fuel, but it is also very friendly to the environment. It releases no carbon emissions so it is not damaging to the environment as well as to your health.
The 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower features a cord lock. This feature is mainly used to hold the cord extension so that it won’t be hanging loose while the machine is being used. With this, it ensures the user is safe from tripping accidents.
The Pros and Cons of the Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower
The Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower is a preferred product by almost all users. It may not be perfect but its pros do outweigh the cons. Here are the pros and cons of this product.
- The unit looks great.
- It is built with very high quality parts.
- The machine is very easy to maneuver since it has quite large rubber wheels.
- Its handle is adjustable to 3 levels. You can adjust it so that it can be comfortable for your height.
- It easily moved the snow. It chewed through the snow easily.
- The chute is very easy to adjust in direction, and it easily shoots at least 6-10 feet so you’re able to make sure you don’t shoot snow over an area you’ve already worked on.
- It worked perfectly on the slush at the bottom of the driveway where the street plows make that big mess all the time.
- Its blades are steel covered with rubber, and it really hugs the ground and pulls the snow off.
- The machine is pretty light so it’s not a hassle moving it from one area to another or to carry it where you want it to be stored. It’s fairly light and small.
- It is a very capable machine and perfect for all types of blizzard as well as it works well for small to mid-sized snowfalls.
- It is easy to assemble as it will only take you less than 5 minutes.
- It’s simple to operate.
- It’s quiet, which makes it great for cleaning the driveway in the morning without waking the neighbors.
- no gas motor to fret over
- It is very reasonably priced.
- It works great, fast and easy.
- It comes with a scrapper blade on the bottom which is awesome and leaves your driveway looking like it didn’t even snow.
- It’s powerful.
- It is easily overwhelmed by a few inches of snow, and it clogs easily.
- The machine requires a fair amount of pushing to get it through the snow.
- The distance the snow will be thrown is greatly affected by the weight of the snow.
- The parts seem a little on the cheap side.
- The instructions are poor especially about the assembly of the deflector chute to the deflector.
- The deflector chute is not easy to move up and down once assembled.
- The trigger system is made pretty cheap. You’ll need to wrap the trigger start with electrical tape to make it a little stronger.
- It is not a machine for big areas. It is only ideal for the residential life, small driveway and sidewalks.
Overall, the Greenworks 26032 20-inch 12 amp Electric Snow Thrower is the right choice for those who want a light weight machine and is tired of dealing with gas or other electric units. The price, size of the deck and warranty of this machine will no doubt convince anybody of its budget-worthiness.