One of the reasons why you need to consider purchasing the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in1 Discharge Lawn Mower is the zero carbon footprint. Whereas gas propelled lawn mowers are cheap and have a wide cutting deck, they are not eco-friendly since they generate harmful emissions to the air. This in turn contributes to increased temperatures as a result of accumulated carbon dioxide in the air. The EPA tag on the lawn mower is proof that the lawn mower has been certified to be environmental friendly.
If you are overly concerned about the quality of the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in1 Discharge Lawn Mower, you will be happy to hear that it comes with a complete 4 year warranty that caters for both parts and labor. This shows the extent that the manufacturer is willing to go so as to provide you with the much needed peace of mind that the product you are about to purchase is of high quality. For more information about the quality of the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower, keep reading this article to the very end.
Greenworks 25022 20 Inch 12 Amp Electric Bag/Mulch/Side Discharge Lawn Mower Features and Specifications
- Complete 4 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Cord lock designed to safeguard the cord from detaching.
- Seven point solitary lever adjustment control.
- Easy storage thanks to simple cam lock that allows for easy folding of the handles.
- Hard-wearing metallic cutting deck.
- 3-in-1 discharge (i.e. bagging, mulching and side).
- Huge rear wheels that make it easy to push the lawn mower.
- Environment friendly as the lawn mower does emit harmful emissions to the air.
- Weighs 65 pounds, thus making it easy for the user to make instant U-turns.
- Quick start thanks to the simple push button.
3-in-1 Discharge Option
The 3-in-1 discharge option gives you the ability to choose whether you would like to mulch your lawn using the trimmings, thereby acting as organic manure, bag the mulch thus allowing you to dispose of the debris later or discharge the debris not from the rear, but sideways.
According to a recent study by the EPA, it was discovered that roughly 55 million households in the United States mow their backyard or front yard every weekend. This amounts to roughly 900 million gallons of gasoline that is consumed on a yearly basis. This is not in addition to the 18 million gallons of gasoline that home owners are compelled to burn on their way to and from home when going to purchase refills for their lawn mowers. Consequently, the contribution that homeowners make towards the destruction of the environment is close to what manufacturing industries make. However, you can make changes by opting to switch from gas propelled to electric powered lawn mowers.
The other reason why you need to consider switching from gas propelled to electric powered lawn mowers is because of the noise pollution. The Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower operates smoothly and quietly. This in turn minimizes the number of times that you have to engage your neighbors in heated exchanges and the need of investing in ear plugs. Furthermore, you no longer have to wait for the weekend in order to mow your lawn. If you have some free time in your schedule, you can maw at any given time since no one will complain about the noise.
The cost of running a gas propelled lawn mower can cause you sleepless nights. Other than the fuel cost, you have to worry about pre-season maintenance so as to ensure that the lawn mower is effective. But this will not be the case with the 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower. Furthermore, you will not have to contend with the smell of the gasoline in your garage.
If you have minimal storage space in your garage, then the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower will be an ideal investment. Unlike gas propelled lawn mowers, the Greenworks features handles that can be collapsed with relative ease, thus making it possible to fit the lawn mower in the smallest of spaces.
The other reason why you need to consider investing in the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower is the level of comfort that it provides. The 7 Point Singular Lever Adjuster allows you to choose a handle position you are comfortable with. As such, persons with varying heights can effortlessly use the lawn mower without having to worry about their posture.
The Pros and Cons
Every product has its own pros and cons that users utilize to base their decisions. Therefore, if you are still not convinced on whether or not to purchase the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower, consider the following positive sides:
- 20-inch cutting base that allows for cutting of a bigger area. Hence, if your reason for not switching from gas powered lawn mowers has been the cutting width provided by electric propelled lawn mowers, you need to consider again.
- Pushing the lawn mower is made easy thanks to the front and rear wheels that measure 7-inches and 10-inches respectively.
- 100% money back guarantee. In contrast to other electric lawn mowers that come with limited 2 year warranty, the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower comes with warranty on labor and parts.
- Affordability. Since the lawn mower does not use gasoline and requires less servicing in order to maintain its crisp condition, you will not have to worry about allocating hundreds of dollars in operating and maintaining the lawn mower.
While it is true that the Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric 3-in-1 Discharge Lawn Mower comes a myriad of benefits, there are a couple of complaints that a number of consumers did raise. For instance, most consumers did not like the fact that they had to assemble the lawn mower. Nonetheless, the assembly process is simple.
If you make your purchase from Amazon.com you stand to benefit from a 14% discount on the retail price as well as free shipping.
Best Electric Lawn Mower Reviews 2013