Travel systems are getting more and more popular and preferred by parents nowadays because they get a stroller and a car seat at the same time. Travelling with children is made more fun and convenient with travel systems like the Graco Alano Travel System.
Graco Alano Travel System Features
- 50 lbs weight capacity
- Multi-position reclining seat for stroller
- Convertible 3 or 5-point harness on the stroller
- Pivoting Child’s tray with cup holder
- EPS, energy absorbing foam liner
- convenient latch-equipped, stay-in-car adjustable base
- one-hand, standing fold
- lockable swivel wheels with suspension
- extra-large, drop-down storage basket
- parent’s tray with storage and two deep cup holders
- weighs 37 pounds
Safety and Convenience
While travel systems are supposed to provide fun and convenience when travelling with children, not all travel systems are created equal. What consumers or parents are looking for is a travel system that really works like a travel system, in safety, convenience, and all. The Graco Alano Travel System can offer the safety and convenience that parents are looking for.
Safety is offered by this travel system because of its energy absorbing foam liner and the five-point harness that helps keep the baby secure. Since the stroller can carry a maximum of 50 pounds weight capacity, it is fairly durable which also adds to the safety of the travel system. Convenience is also one thing that this travel system can offer parents. Its extra-large, drop-down storage basket is what most moms would want their travel systems to be equipped with.
Parents are also aiming for a travel system that provides comfortable handles and cup holders for added convenience. So, what makes this travel system different is the fact that it is created with safety and convenience in mind for both the parents and the baby.
Advantages of Graco Alano Travel System
- The car seat in this travel system is super easy to install.
- Compared to other models, the whole system is lightweight, so hoisting that in and out of the car all day long won’t be such a stressful task.
- One doesn’t have to worry about getting the tires of the stroller in this system flat because the tires aren’t inflatable.
- There is a parent console that fits everything at arm’s reach, whether they are cell phone, keys, two water bottles, etc.
- The storage basket on the bottom fits a lot of items such as groceries, etc.
- Cleaning this travel system is easy because some parts of the stroller fabric are removable for washing and while some aren’t, since it is made in a synthetic material, it repels liquids well and is easy to clean. It only takes a damp cloth to clean.
- There is enough padding to keep the babies whether on the stroller or the car seat, comfortable.
- This travel system is easy to put together.
- It is also designed well with neutral print.
- Even if the thing is huge, it is not annoying because it is easy to fold as well as very easy to hook up in a car.
- Both the stroller and the car seat are durable and made to last for years.
- It is very easy to push because it is very easy to grasp and it is lightweight.
- There is a “viewing” window on the stroller wherein it is very easy to lift the cover with one hand so taking a peek at the baby is possible and convenient.
- The system comes with a sun shade and a rain protector to protect the baby from the sun’s heat and rain.
Disadvantages of Using Graco Alano Travel System
- There is just one negative issue about this travel system and that is regarding its car seat. It has straps that have to be adjusted from the back of the car seat each time the baby is placed or taken out of the seat, by which doing so is very challenging than when the straps are adjusted from the front.
Overall, despite the fact that convenience is compromised by the car seat’s strap adjustment; the fact that the pros outweigh the cons in the Graco Alano Travel System is one thing that makes this system worth a try.