The Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw is one of the greatest tools for woodworking nowadays. This saw is not only good in appearance but it is also good in performance. It comes with a portable and lightweight design that makes it easy to be maneuvered and easy to make precise cuts. It is equipped with features that could make an excellent creation out of a piece of wood. This saw is ideal for flooring and cutouts and the package includes the Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw, a 55 inch guide rail, a 48-tooth carbide blade, a limit stop, a plug-it power cord, a splinter guard, and a systainer storage case. The tool also comes with a very innovative design that makes it a cool addition to your tool collection.
This tool includes features such as:
- A 55 inch guide rail. This feature allows you to create precise and easy-to-replicate cuts so that you can avoid costly mistakes. Since with this guide rail feature, you are able to use limit stops, cutting identical pieces is made easier.
- A plunge action feature. This feature allows you to ensure precise cuts with this saw as well. This makes the saw a very ideal option when it comes to working with whatever wood surfaces such as floorings, etc. This feature also comes with a plug-it power cord.
- A built-in splinter guard. This feature is ideal for keeping cuts clean, specifically the sides of the cut line so that splinters can be prevented. This splinter guard feature includes both the integral guide-rail splinter guard and the detachable off-cut side splinter guard. This feature is not only to ensure a splinter-free woodwork but also woodworking that can save you time and money.
- A spring-loaded riving knife. This feature is what keeps the kerf open and prevent kickbacks. During plunge-cuts, this feature retracts into the housing and because it keeps the kerf open, chances for the material you are working with to pinch the saw blade are eliminated.
- A rotating dust port feature. This feature is responsible for accepting multiple hose sizes and allowing for quicker cleanups and a healthier work environment. This feature keep the dust away from you while working because of its swiveling dust port and keeps dust in a single storage so that disposing them afterwards would be a lot easier.
- The fastfix blade changing system. This feature allows the easy and quick blade changing when the time to switch the blade arises because this feature comes with an easy arbor bolt removal.
- The MMC electronics and triple-bearing motor. This feature allows the easy handling of the saw and long life guarantee. This feature is what is responsible for the saw’s increased stability, smooth performance and reduced noise levels which result in lesser strain and fatigue on the user’s part.
The Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw is a highly considered saw nowadays when it comes to woodworking. One of the main highlights of the saw that attracts users is its ability to ensure a clean surrounding even when working with wood that could produce dusts and make way for a messy surrounding. Because of its dust collection feature, you are ensured of a cleaner environment and less cleanup time.
Aside from a cleaner environment, this saw is very safe to use than when you use a utility knife, because its anti-splintering feature works perfectly. This not only makes a clean finish on the wood surface but it also keeps you and your family safe from splinter accidents.
This saw is not only a must-have because of its safety and easy cleanup features. It is also a must-have for its quality. Festool is known for the quality they put into their tools, so you can be assured you are not wasting your money on this saw. Also, speaking of quality, the quality of this tool is far above any other tool. If you are on the lookout for something better, you probably will never find anything like this tool. Just looking at this tool would convince you that it is durable. Its rail is rock solid and does not flex and this makes it very easy to make a tapered cut without any bowing.
The quality of this tool is not only limited to its build but also to its performance and cut quality. The Festool makes a cut that is equally as straight and clean; making it a good table saw replacement, etc. You’d get long straight cuts that are nearly as good as any high end saw out there as well as the track and saw system works great and is super easy to use.
The only factor that discourages customers about this saw is the price because this tool comes with a high price indeed. Of course, looking at the features that this tool incorporates, you can’t just expect it to come cheap. However, despite the high cost of buying this tool, most users still consider it worthy of the price. In fact, the quality of engineering, ease of use, portability, dust collection and results are obviously more than worth the price differential. In other words, you would not regret buying this tool even if you get it for such a high price because you are also saving money by avoiding costly mistakes.
Plus, when it comes to price worthiness, if you consider the accuracy, safety, ease of adjustment, dust collection and ease of use of this tool, then it is a bargain compared to other expensive and cheaper tools that fail to prove their performance and quality are worthy of their price.
If you are into woodworking business, the Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Sawis already an ideal investment and considering the fact that you are saving time and money when you use this tool, even if you paid a high price for this, you are guaranteed to get greater returns. For personal use, this tool is a convenient tool because it is easy to use. Whether you are an expert or a novice, a man or a woman, you can easily perform woodworking at home with the use of this tool.
Read following best circular saw reviews and select your best circular on the market!
- No.1 : Festool TS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw Review
- No.2: DEWALT DW368 Heavy Duty Lightweight Circular Saw Review
- No.3: Makita 5377MG Magnesium Hypoid Saw Review
- No.4: Makita Bare-Tool BSS610Z Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Review
- NO.5: Bosch CS5 Circular Saw Review