The renowned guitar manufacturers Epiphone has manufactured their first-ever acoustic-electric guitar and it’s called The Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar. This all-in-one guitar package with the incredible all-inclusive player’s pack gives you the new PR-4E acoustic-electric guitar, mahogany back and sides and select spruce top. The package also includes an acoustic-15 amplifier which can produce 15 watts of power, chorus and 3 – Band EQ. The other necessary accessories includes a pitch pipe, a gig bag, a guitar lesson DVD, picks, guitar cable and straps. You will find this guitar to be reasonably priced.
Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- The Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes with a acoustic-15 amplifier with 15-watt, 3-band EQ and chorus, a tuner and a smooth fret board for easy playing.
- The acoustic-15 amplifier with 15-watt is specifically designed for acoustic sounds.
- The guitar has a mahogany body, cutaway style, passive Piezo pickups, rosewood fret board, select spruce top for superior tone.
- The chrome plated die cast tuning gives more stability and accuracy.
- There is a phase button for reducing the risk of feedback when plugged into an amplifier.
- The on – board Preamp helps you to control the guitar with Bass EQ, Middle EQ, Treble EQ and volume control
- There is a headphone output jack for private practice.
- There is also a Studio-10 Acoustic amplifier and easy access 9V battery compartment.
- The dimension of the Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is 43 x 22 x 8.5 inches and the weight is 28 pounds.
- The package includes an instructional guitar DVD, straps, gig bag, guitar picks and cable etc.
The comfortable neck of Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is for easy fretting is suitable for any beginner who eager to learn the basics of guitar. It is a lightweight guitar, which makes it portable and features a mahogany body, rosewood fret board, mahogany neck and a select spruce top.
A Great Acoustic – Electric Model with High Body Finishing
The Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a great acoustic-electric guitar with single cutaway construction that has mahogany back and sides, select spruce top and mahogany neck which facilitates fine tuning and convenient fingering. The rosewood fret board with 20 frets, chrome plated die cast tuning and passive Piezo pickups and on – board Preamp helps you to control the guitar like anything else! This amazing guitar comes with the capability of plugging it into an acoustic amplifier which is ideal for a larger audience if you are later playing in a concert. You can play it without plugging it into an amplifier by using the amplifier chord.
Great Investment in a Low Price
Providing you an investment worth in a low price, the Epiphone PR-4E gives you the all in one feature that you need. You will get this guitar at an affordable price and this is perfectly convenient for someone who is staring to learn guitar. The greater advantage is that this guitar comes with the added profit of being both acoustic and electric, so you can learn to use both of them. Furthermore, you will also get a large variety of other accessories which will be included in the package. Once, you have learned the basics of using acoustic and electric tunes with this guitar, you can later purchase a better guitar with high price.
Advantages of Using the Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- The Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is well built and has a great finishing and sound quality.
- It is a perfect solution for beginners because it has many features which include an Epiphone 15-watt acoustic amp, guitar strap, cord, picks, strings, chrome tuner and an instructional DVD.
- Comparably low priced this makes your investment worth for learning to play the guitar.
- The amp is well built and has a great and clear sound.
Disadvantages of Using the Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Some customers complained that the string action is a little high in this guitar.
- A few customers mentioned that the amp is just a small basic amp.
Considering all of the features, the Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is certainly the first choice for beginners and also not a bad option for non-professionals.