The Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is a Dyson product that’s good for almost all types of surfaces. It is not a bulky vacuum cleaner because it is an upright model so it looks more like a cleaning stick that features a powerful Dyson motor, a mini motorized brush bar as well as a motorized floor tool. This vacuum uses 22.2V lithium-ion battery that can be recharged. It is of Dyson quality so powerful suction performance is guaranteed as well as the Cyclone technology is expected.
Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Root Cyclone technology
- wall-mounted docking station
- intelligent Dyson digital motor
- mini motorized brush bar
- Extra tools: a crevice tool and a combination brush/wide debris nozzle tool
- Clean bin
- motorized floor tool
- Detachable long-reach wand
- 22.2V lithium-ion battery
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Measures 11.8 x 9.1 x 44.1 inches
The Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner features an intelligent Dyson digital motor which is unlike other motors. It is a lightweight motor but a fast performing motor. This feature allows the vacuum to spin really fast so that it is made more efficient. It also features a very powerful suction performance due to its Root cyclone technology that efficiently sucks up all the particles instead of relying on bags that trap these particles like most traditional vacuum cleaners do. This cordless tool is powered by a 22.2V lithium-ion battery.
Motorized tool and brushes
This product features effective and useful motorized tools and brushes such as the mini motorized brush bar for pet hair removal on furniture as well as a motorized floor tool that can be used exclusively on the floor. This product also features extra tools consisting of a crevice tool for tight spaces and the combination brush/wide debris nozzle tool for furniture.
The Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner features an easy to store design because of its wall-mounted docking station. It can easily be mounted on the wall while charging or simply for storage purposes. Therefore, it won’t take up a lot of space inside the storage room.
The Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is powered by a 22.2V lithium-ion battery. There is a LED battery indicator included to signal you when the battery needs recharging already. This reduces chances of being interrupted by empty battery during cleaning.
The Pros and Cons of the Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is considered by most people who want a non-bulky vacuum to clean their homes. Here are several pros and cons of this vacuum according to previous users for more helpful information regarding its performance.
- With this vacuum, there is no worrying about cords or different attachments because this is a cordless tool.
- It lets you clean all your surfaces whether it is hardwood, carpet, furniture, etc. it has all the options provided for easy cleaning on these areas.
- The hair removal tool works with great success especially on couches and velvet materials. It can make pet hairs, disappear in a jiffy.
- It is very easy to handle and store. You can just mount it on the wall, grab it easily, vac around the house and stick it right back up. No dragging it out of the closet, dealing with a plug, etc.
- It is lightweight so it is very easy to carry around. It is also easy to maneuver because of its light weight. This makes it good for tight areas or carrying it between rooms.
- It is a versatile tool because you can switch from a long stick vacuum to a compact handheld vacuum just by changing the attachments.
- The low profile of the sweeper attachments are good for getting under furniture.
- There is a variety of tools that come included with it so you just have to mix and match depending on what best fits the need.
- The cordless design is practical and functional.
- It has the ability to attach the motorized floor tool directly to the vacuum without the long tube. This makes vacuuming the stairs very quick and easy since you no longer have to fight the tubes and the wires of the vacuum while also trying to vacuum on the stairwell.
- It has great suction and it makes it much more likely to use as the disposal of the accumulated dust is mindlessly easy.
- It is not only lightweight but it also feels comfortable in your hand.
- It has a very small canister compartment that fills quickly and when you open the canister, nothing cones out, so you’ll have to stick your fingers inside to pull out the mess of fur and dirt; which is gross.
- The brush rollers quickly become encased in fur and are a pain to clean off.
- It is clearly not an inexpensive vacuum.
- The suction is actually less than what you are expecting. It is not that powerful and that convenient.
- It only has a short charge which is very limiting. It does not hold a charge for long and must be emptied often. This is because it is compact and cordless and does not have a plug option if you want long lasting power.
- You’ll have to hold the button to keep it on which is very tiring especially if you are vacuuming a lot.
- The brushes are made of a soft velvet-like material which hardly stands up and even when the vacuum is kept on the ‘max’ setting it still doesn’t deliver. This proves that it has a poor suction and ineffective rotating brush heads.
- It is only great for quick and easy jobs on hardwood or for daily maintenance but will not be sufficient as the sole vacuum in the house.
Overall, the Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is a perfect tool for those quick dust bunnies that blow across the ceramic tile floors, for stairs, touch ups and crumbs under the table in apartments or smaller areas even if it not enough for larger homes.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaners Series
- 1. Dyson DC24 Multi-Floor Compact Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 2. Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 3. Dyson DC26 Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 4. Dyson DC28 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 5. Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 6. Dyson DC34 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 7. Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 8. Dyson DC35 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 9. Dyson DC39 Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 10. Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 11. Dyson DC40 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 12. Dyson DC41 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 13. Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2 Vacuum Cleaner Review