One of the major concerns that a majority of consumers have when acquiring an electric appliance, especially a cook top is energy consumption. With the ever rising cost of living, nobody wants to spend more than necessary on electricity. The energy generated by the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop is directed straight to the cooking pan or pot by making use of a magnetic field. The self-adjusting burners built into the cooktop perceive the dimension of the pan or pot base and as such automatically adapt to the cookware. This in turn ensures that very little energy is wasted during cooking.
Cleanliness is also not an issue since the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Burner can be cleaned in a short period of time. But perhaps the key attractive feature is the dimension and weight. The compact design and build makes the cooktop suitable for persons who live in smaller houses such as studio apartments and dormitories where space is an issue. Once you are through with your cooking, you can easily clean and store the burner thereby allowing you to utilize the space for something different.
The elegance and style of the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop is also something to write home about. Since you want a burner that can easily blend into the design and décor used in your kitchen, this particular brand perfectly fits the bill. What’s more is that the design and style makes it suitable for outdoor events.
DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Features and Specifications
- User-friendly. The DUXTOP 1800-Watt features digital control panel that makes it easy to use. By eliminating control knobs, the manufacturer has ensured that you have more cooking space.
- Countdown digital timer. If you have meals that need to be prepared in less than 170 minutes, the countdown digital timer will allow you to go about your other chores without the need of being overly concerned about the status of your food.
- 10 temperature range. The ability to choose between ten different temperature ranges from 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 460 degrees Fahrenheit enables you to cook a wide range of foods on the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Cooktop with relative ease.
- Auto-pan detection. This feature functions in automatically powering off the burner in less than 60 seconds of removing a cookware.
- Measures 13 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches and weighs 9 pounds thereby making portability and storage less of a bigger deal.
- Compatibility with different types of cookware in the market. This in turn allows you to make use of virtually any type of pan or pot on the burner.
Elegance & Style
If there is one thing that is for sure, the manufacturer paid a lot of attention to the aesthetic appeal of the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop. Nowadays, consumers are interested in appliances that effortlessly blend into their homes. If you have an ultramodern look in your kitchen then the DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Burner will allow you to easily enhance its appearance further.
Then again, aesthetics are not the only things that the manufacturer paid attention to. If your current electric burner is forcing you to pay hundreds of dollars in electricity bills, consider buying the DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Burner because:
- It features an auto-pan detection that allows the burner to automatically shut-down in less than 60 seconds of removing a cookware.
- It features 10 power levels, that is, from 200 to 1800 Watts. This in turn allows you to select between ten different temperature ranges (i.e. from 140°F to 460°F).
- It utilizes 120 volts as well as 15 amps, which are basically standard settings for a majority of homes. There are no converters. All you have to do is plug it into power outlet and you are ready to cook.
Power fluctuations are common occurrences and are some of the leading causes of short-circuiting. But thanks to the low and high voltage warning mechanism, you will be able to detect if there is high or low voltage supply that may damage the burner.
The Pros and Cons
In addition to highlighting for you the key features built into the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop, this review functions in providing you with the pros and cons that come with this particular brand. By weighing the pros and cons, you will be able to determine whether the burner is excellent when in use as it is on paper.
- Portability and ease of storage. The diminutive size and weight makes this burner a must have since it stowage and transportation are not an issue.
- Cord length. The cord length is six feet and as such does not restrict you on where to place the burner. Moreover, by ensuring that the cord is long enough, the manufacturer was eliminating the need of adding a power extension cable.
- Digital control panel. By getting rid of knobs and handles, the manufacturer was basically making it easier for you to utilize the burner.
- The ten different temperature ranges allow you to select voltage and temperature you are comfortable with. This in turn ensures that you do not have to spend the whole day cooking because of low temperature.
- Auto-pan detection technology that automatically switches off the burner in less than 60 seconds of removing a cookware.
The finishing is also excellent thereby ensuring that you can use the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop both indoors and outdoors.
Since the burner makes use of a fan to prevent overheating, the buzzing sound can be pretty annoying for some people.
On the whole, the DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop is an excellent home appliance that every homeowner needs to purchase. If you make your purchase online today, you will be able to not only benefit from the 42% discount which is equal to $55.00 in savings, but benefit from the one day free shipping offer.
Best Electric Cooktop Reviews 2012 – Top 5 Electric Cooktops