The Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer is by far the well-designed elliptical trainer in the market. It features a very sophisticated and elegant design that makes this product a perfect addition to your home. Plus, it is a truly fully-featured product as it comes with numerous useful features that contribute to its efficiency when it comes to health and fitness. It is a high tech machine and so far the best when it comes to design and functions. You can benefit from both its design and its features.
Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer Features
- Electronically controlled magnetic brake with 20 levels of resistance
- Alphanumeric message display with program instructions
- Easy-to-select program buttons with LED indicators
- Polar-compatible heart rate receiver and hand held contact heart rate receiver
- Console feedback that includes time, segment time, watts, level, incline, % of maximum heart rate, calories, heart rate, calories, calories per minute, speed, pulse, RPM, and distance
- Dot matrix profile display
- Heart rate bar graph display
- Five heart rate interactive programs
- Three cross-training programs
- Personal Trainer function
- Built-in Warm Up and Cool Down modes
- Built-in Polar compatible heart rate receiver
- 19-inch stride length
- 25 to 130 SPM step rate
- 20 to 130 RPM pedal rate
- 20 to 700 watts resistance range
- Anti-rust powder coating
- Poly-V Belt drive
- Aluminum extrusion inclines structure with ball bearing rollers
- Extra wide EVA foam cushion foot pads
- Dimensions: 69.5 inches long by 27.5 inches wide by 65 inches tall
- Four data display windows with individual select button
- Built-in reading rack
- Pause mode with 5 minute Program Saver
- Five classic programs with Quick Start option
- Heart Rate Lock function
- Custom programs
- Chest strap
- Customized hand held pulse sensor
- 10 ellipse angle electronic adjustments
- Welded heavy gauge steel frame
- High impact ABS plastic side cases
- Sealed ball bearings and permanently lubricated polymer bearings
- 325-pound weight capacity
- Weight: 245 pounds
- Warranty: Frame – limited lifetime; brake – limited lifetime; parts and electronics – 5 years; labor – 1 year; wear items – 90 days
The Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer is known for its ability to provide workout comfort to its users because it features an electronically controlled magnetic brake that provides 20 levels of smooth, fluid resistance. This makes finding the perfect resistance level very easy for the needs of the users. This product also features a Krayton rubber comfort grip so that working out with this equipment is a lot comfortable for the hands. The 19-inch stride length feature is also an added comfort especially to the leg as well as the sealed ball bearings and permanently lubricated polymer bearings.
This Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer features 13 preset programs and these programs are manual, random, interval, hill climb, sprint, target HR, HR interval, fat burner, HR hill, cardio, glute burner, quad builder, and total trainer. This gives this equipment versatility for the users so it offers the best performance making it very effective when it comes to achieving a physically fit and healthy body.
The Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer features multiple data displays and this allows users to track their workout progress as this feature shows the time, segment time, watts, intensity level, incline, percentage of max HR, calories burned, calories per minutes, speed, pulse, RPM, and distance. Plus, this equipment also features dual heart rate options allowing users to monitor their heart rate.
The Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer features an anti-rust powder coating on the welded heavy-gauge steel frame. This not only protects this equipment from rust that could destroy it in time but this feature also makes this product very sturdy and durable.
Pros and Cons of the Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer
There have been a lot of reviews made about the Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer. Based on user’s experience, here are the pros and cons of this product.
- It runs really smooth and quiet. In fact, it is much quieter than others, so it is very nice to use.
- The fixed handle grips with a built in heart rate sensor operates correctly.
- It has several programs for all levels of elliptical users, making it very user-friendly.
- It is a very well made machine with an incline feature to love.
- It is heavy but it is very solid.
- It has the easiest set of instructions.
- It meets all the expectations most users are looking for in an elliptical trainer.
- Its quality is top notch and appears to be bulletproof. It is solidly built and should provide many years of service. This is because the machine is made of high quality materials.
- It has good features.
- It may be long but its narrow so it fits well even on limited space.
- Its 19 inch stride is very comfortable even for someone 6 feet tall.
- It is a perfect replacement for the gym.
- The base part of this unit is really heavy; you’ll need someone to help move it up one level of stairs. It is large and heavy so even if it feels sturdy, it is very inconvenient and awkward to move.
- Its assembly is very tricky and you are most likely to spend 3 hours completing installation.
- The arms are uncomfortably far away for someone 5’6″ and with long arms that it is impossible to work out using them without your back and neck aching.
- It is very expensive. You can find other machines out there with nearly the same performance at a much lower price
- It does not restart on its own when the program clicks into PAUSE mode.
- Not everything is clearly specified in the instructions.
- The instructions are short and the drawing makes it hard to determine where the washers go.
- The chest strap does not start picking up the heart rate until you reach 1/3 way through the workout during winter.
- The ON/OFF switch was located on the console and not near the floor where the AC cord plugs into the front of the machine.
Overall, if you are looking for an elliptical trainer with numerous features and of the highest quality, the Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer is the best health equipment to consider.