If you are shopping for a power tool that can act as a hammer, drill and driver thereby deterring the need to purchase several power tools, consider purchasing the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill. With the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt 0.5 inch Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill you can rest assured that you’ll be able to use it for a wide variety of applications, for example, concrete, steel, brick and wood projects. Hence, if you are a plumber, electrician or remodeling contractor you need to make certain that this tool makes part of your collection.
While designing and building this tool, the manufacture took into consideration efficiency, power and precision. As such, in addition to drilling you can also use the tool for fastening jobs. Common problems like exhaustion that are usually associated with other standard power tools due to flaws in the designs and manufacturing process, the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill is not only comfortable but user friendly. Upon making your purchase, you will be provided with a complete kit that includes 2 18-volt XRP lithium-ion batteries, flexible 1-hour lithium-ion charger as well as a 360 degree side handle.
DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill Features and Specifications
- 3 year limited warranty that is backed with an additional 90 day money back guarantee. As such, the manufacturer has made certain that your investment is safeguarded should realize that there are several manufacturing flaws.
- Better visibility thanks to the LED lighting that allows you to achieve better accuracy and precision as though you were working in an open location.
- Ergonomic design and build that makes it easy for users to maneuver the tool. The small size also ensures that storage is not an issue since you can store it in a tight-fitting location.
- 3-speed transmission that allows users to select a speed and power that they are comfortable with. Consequently, you can select a configuration that will allow you to achieve the kind of performance you are looking for.
- Power and versatility thanks to the powerful and stellar 18-volt motor which has the capacity to produce up to a maximum of 450 unit watts.
LED lighting that enables you to have better visibility even though you may be working in small and poorly lit area like an attic and basement.
If you are not the kind of person who is attracted to a power tool as a result of the stellar features put on paper, then you need to consider buying this tool because of the solid and sure-proof warranty. For starters, the manufacturer provides you with a 90-day money back warranty which allows you to return the tool within the first 90 days of making your purchase if you find that you are not satisfied with the performance. But the manufacturer did not stop there. The company ensured that you do not incur a single dollar in repaid costs that have been caused due to manufacturing flaws thanks to the 3 year limited warranty.
Basically, once you make you acquire the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill, you can rest assured that you investment will protected.
The DEWALT DCD970KL boasts of an 18-volt motor with the capacity to produce up to a maximum of 450 unit wattage. What this means is that, you can effortlessly utilize the tool for a wide range of application including concrete and steel projects. This in turn makes the tool suitable for construction contractors and HVAC repair and installation technicians since the tool can provide them with the kind of performance they are looking for.
The other feature which also makes the DEWALT DCD970KL a cut above the rest is the patented 3 speed all-metallic transmission system. This in turn ensures that you can complete your projects on time thus guaranteeing fast turnaround time which will play a huge role in ensuring increased revenues.
For users who cannot handle the optimum speed and performance produced by the tool, the three speed configuration makes it easy for them to select speeds they are comfortable with. The three speed settings are 0-500, 0-1,250 and 0-2,000 RPM.
In spite of the extra power and performance, the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill is still easy to control and handle thanks to the ergonomic design. The grip on the handle is cozy, thus ensuring that you can hold and use the tool without feeling the tremors generated by the drilling process. Moreover, the tool weighs 6 pounds and measures 16.5 x 5.3 x 14.4 inches thus making it easy to store and carry the tool with relative ease.
The Pros and Cons
The decision to purchase the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill will hinge on whether or not the pros outweigh the cons. Given that it’s practically impossible to dig out this information from the manufacturer’s website, the best people to talk to are consumers who have actually used the tool. This review has listed some of the pros and cons that you will experience while using the tool.
- Compact design and build that not only makes it easier to use the tool but store and transport it.
- Variable speed testing that allows users to choose a suitable speed they are comfortable with.
- A 100% 90-day money back guarantee that allows you to get back your investment if you are not satisfied with the performance of the tool. This is also backed with a 3 year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- LED lighting that allows you to utilize the tool even in poorly lit areas.
- A powerful motor that allows you to utilize the tool for a wide range of applications.
- Due to the changes that the manufacturer was compelled to make due to excess pressure from a consumer protection group, the tool can now only accommodate a single bit on the front.
If you make your purchase online today from Amazon.com, you will be able to acquire the DEWALT DCD970KL 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill at a paltry price of $285.58.