The DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammer is an ideal power tool that ever do-it-yourself user and professional contractors ought to have. In addition to being used as a power hammer, the tool can also be used as a drill or driver. While there are other brands and models of rotary hammer, drill, or driver accessible in the market within the same class as the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B, the manufacturer has ensured that it is a cut above the rest thanks to the cutting-edge features that have been incorporated into the tool.
The heavy-duty industrial design ensures that the tool can be used for both commercial and residential purposes. Therefore, if you are a plumber, electrician, A/C repair contractor or remodeling expert looking for the right tool to use as drill, hammer or driver, consider purchasing the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammer and you will not be disappointed. For starters, the cordless design guarantees you better control and performance, especially when working in tight-fitting places since you can easily move between projects with relative ease.
The compact design and build ensures that the tool is light enough thus minimizing instances of fatigue and exhaustion as a result of extra pressure and weight exerted on your arms and wrists.
Features and Specifications of DEWALT DCD950B Hammer Drill
- 90 day no questions asked money back guarantee that has been backed with a 3 year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- Easy handling thanks to the lightweight (i.e. 3.9 pounds). Consequently issues such as fatigue that are commonly with other power drill, hammer and driver are eliminated.
- Powerful and stellar motor with the capacity to generate up to 34,000 BPM and 2,000 RPM. This in turn ensures that you can use the tool for virtually any kind of application.
- Three speed transmission that allows users to select between 0-500, 0-1,250 and 0-2,000 RPM. As such, the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B is not a one-size-fits all power tool.
- Excellent bit gripping power thanks to the tough and sturdy 0.5 inch self-tightening chuck.
- LED lightening which guarantees increased visibility when working in poorly lit and tight-fitting places such as attics and basements.
- Cordless design and build which guarantee users better control.
Versatility and Power
Some of the key defining features that set the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammer apart from the rest in its class are power and versatility. As such, you can rest assured that reliability will not be an issue. It does not matter whether you are using the tool for heavy-duty commercial work, for example, electrical roughening or simple projects such as fastening. The power and versatility provided by the tool is more than you’ll ever receive from a different power tool.
The DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B also provides 22 different clutch configurations as well as a 0.5 inch metal. Other key features built into the tool include, but not limited to self-tightening chuck that functions in offering excellent bit-gripping strength.
Perhaps the best feature that makes the tool stand out from the rest is the patented triple speed range. This in turn allows the user to select a speed they are not only comfortable with, but one which will enable them attains the best results.
Efficiency and Robustness
The other reasons why you need to consider investing in the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammer are power, efficiency and robustness thanks to the powerful and stellar 450 unit watts motor. This in turn guarantee users increased performance as well as better fastening when handling different fastening applications.
Lightweight and Compact Build
Besides fatigue, the other primary concern which majorities of consumers have when purchasing rotary hammer or power drill is the extra weight that they have to handle while working. By ensuring that the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B is light in weight and compact in design makes it possible to use the tool without feeling the extra pressure and weight. Moreover, the small size makes it easy to store the tool in small-fitting places. Consequently, you can rest assured that your arms and wrists will be able to handle the tool for prolonged periods without feeling tiredness.
In addition to the above, the DEWALT DCD950B Hammer Drill boasts of LED lighting thereby enabling you to work with accuracy and precision even in poorly lit areas, for example, attic and basement. The other feature which is worth writing home about is the warranty details which simply go to show that the tool is a first-class hammer, drill or driver.
The Pros and Cons
The decision to buy the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammer will hinge on whether the pros outweigh the cons. Since this review is designed to provide you with honest and unbiased info, it has listed some of the pros and cons that you’ll come across whilst using the tool.
- Unlike other types of warranty which come with competing brands the warranty claim procedure is not complicated. Therefore, you do not have to spend your own money in correcting manufacturing flaws since the process of claiming warranty is tiresome.
- Comfort and user friendliness is the other reason why you need to invest in this tool. The fact that you can use this power tool for prolonged periods without feeling exhaustion gives you the peace of mind that your goals and objectives will be met.
- Less downtime as a result of charging the battery is non-existent since the battery life is longer compared to ordinary batteries.
- The LED light ensures that you can effortlessly use the tool even when working low-light areas and still achieve the same accuracy as though you were working in an open area.
Perhaps the only con is the fact that you need to stop once in a while to recharge the battery.
If you make your purchase online today from Amazon.com, you stand to benefit from the 20% discount as well as the free shipping offer which is only available for a limited period.