DEWALT power drills have increased in popularity over the last couple of years mainly due to their high performance. In a bid to ensure that its products maintains the same performance while at the same time enhancing handling thus guaranteeing ease of use and reduced fatigue, the manufacturer has included a myriad of features into the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill.
The lithium batteries are to ensure that you are able to work for prolonged periods of time without the need to stop every now and again to recharge the batteries. The compact design and build are to ensure that you do not struggle whole handling the tool. Lifting and drilling through objects is made easier thanks to the lightweight and comfortable grips on the handle.
DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill Features and Specifications
- 90 day money back guarantee that is backed with a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Measures 15.4 by 12 by 4.5 inches and weighs 4 pounds thus ensuring easy storage and portability.
- Makes use of rechargeable lithium batteries that boast of longer life compared to the standard NiCad batteries.
- 17 clutch settings thus ensuring that users can select speeds they are comfortable with.
- Dual speed range with the ability to provide up to a maximum of 1,700 RPM thus guaranteeing users of optimal performance.
- LED work light which makes it possible to utilize the tool even in poorly lit areas such as basements.
Adjustable Speed & Versatility
One of the reasons why the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill has managed to entice thousands of armatures and professionals working with concrete, steel and wood is the ability to adjust the drill’s speed thanks to the dual-speed capability.
Given that the tool has the capacity to reach up to a maximum of 1,700 RPM, users can effortlessly choose a speed they are comfortable with. The 17 clutch setting makes it possible for users to configure the drill for optimum performance when working with different objects, thus ensuring accuracy and precision.
There are occasions when some of your work may entail working in tight and poorly lit areas, for example, basements. To ensure that you have the same accuracy and precision while working in areas with low-light the manufacturer has included LED light for increased visibility. Consequently, you do not have to disturb and pressure your client to install additional light so that you can provide him/her with quality work.
While exhaustion is likely to set in after a couple of hours of working with tool, it does not have to be the type of fatigue that is machine induced. Your output plus turnaround time are greatly influenced by the type of tool you are using. If it is bulky and heavy, chances are that you will not feel comfortable due to the added pressure it is exerting on your hands and body. The good news is that the manufacturer took this into account when designing and building the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill. The DEWALT DCD760KL Cordless Lithium Drill allows you to work for prolonged periods of time without feeling pressure or strain in both your hands and wrists. As a result, you can rest assured that your productivity will be boosted by a considerable margin since you do not have to take breaks every now and again so as to recover your lost energy.
Cordless Design and Build
When working in an area where there are so many obstacles, your productivity and output can be affected since you will have to stop every now and again to remove the cord that has been entangled on an object. However, this is not the case with the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill since there are no cords to limit your working radius.
While some people may argue that the cordless design and build may affect your productivity since you will have to take constant breaks recharging the batteries, you will be happy to hear that the DEWALT DCD760KL uses Lithium-Ion batteries which mean that you can work for several hours without the need to recharge the batteries.
The Pros and Cons
Now that you are familiar with the pros and cons of the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill likelihoods are that you would like to familiarize yourself with the pros and cons of the product. After all, your decision to purchase the merchandize will hinge on your assessment of the pros and cons.
– A 90 day no questions asked money back guarantee. In case you are not contented with the performance of the DEWALT DCD760KL, you have up to 90 days from the day of making your purchase to return the product for a full refund. The 90 day money back guarantee is also backed with an additional 3 year limited warranty. The fact that the manufacturer is willing to stand by the product thus risking his returns is an indication that the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill is a quality product.
– LED light for extra illumination in poorly lit areas. As pointed out earlier, there are occasions when you may land a project that requires you to work in a tight and poorly lit area. But this does not mean that you have to compromise on the quality of the work because of the nature of the surroundings. The LED light will provide you with the kind of illumination to work with.
– User friendliness. From the features highlighted above, one can easily conclude that the DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 0.5 Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill is basically a user friendly machine as it minimizes exhaustion, makes portability simple and storage easy.
So as to minimize time lost when recharging the Lithium-Ion batteries, consumers may be compelled to by extra set of batteries which will only add to the cost of acquiring the drill.
If you make your purchase online today from Amazon.com, you will be able to benefit from the 55% discount.
Best Cordless Drill Reviews 2013 – Top 5 Cordless Drills