The Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill is an accurate representation of the next generation grilling. Lack of space is one of the reasons why most people, especially those residing in condos, studio apartments and town houses have steered clear of grilling. However, the Char Broil Bistro Infrared Electric Grill is enabling more and more home owners to relish grilling thanks to its compact design and build that enables it to fit in the smallest of spaces. Moreover, the fact that the grill does not use coal but electricity as was the case with Patio Caddies makes it more attractive to a majority of consumers since they do not have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning given that they are barbecuing in a restricted space.
Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill Features and Specifications
- Chick and stylish finish.
- Compact build, thus making it suitable for folks living in studio apartments, town houses and condos.
- Fastidious dial electric control.
- Infrared grilling designed to not only sear steak and other foods, but lock in the zest.
- 320 square inch of grilling area.
- 1750 watts of power for grilling.
- Easy to assemble.
- Zero carbon emission.
Gas vs. Electric
Depending on your preference, you can make your choice from brands and models that use either gas or electricity. There are consumers who believe that gas not only makes grilled food juicy, but acquire the kind of flavor that steaks grilled over coal have. On the other hand, there are consumers who believe that gas is slightly expensive and as such prefer electric grill. The fact that the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Grill is available in two different designs makes it more appealing.
Compact Design and Build
As pointed out earlier, space is an issue for most households. It even becomes a major issue if you are residing in a town house. Nonetheless, the manufacturer of the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill made certain that you can still enjoy barbecuing or grilling over the weekends with friends and family in spite of the limited space you may have on your patio or porch. The manufacturer achieved this by giving the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill a compact build, yet solid in construction. While you may appreciate a grill with a compact design and build, you still want it to be durable. Consequently, this is what makes the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Grill a cut above the rest.
While grilling steaks or hamburgers, you want to end up with a product that is not only juicy, but oozing with flavor. The infrared grilling technology has been intentionally included by the manufacturer so as to enable the electric grill to sear in flavors, while at the same time ensuring that grilled foods are moist and juicy.
320 Square Inches of Grilling Area
Whereas barbecuing with a small grill can be messy, the manufacturer prevented this by making certain that the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill had 320 square inches of grilling area. What this means is that, you can grill up to a maximum of 13 hamburgers on the grill. This is adequate for you to host friends and family members over the weekend as you will not have to be overly concerned about the people chatting on an empty stomach since the grill can only accommodate 5 burgers at any given time.
1750 Watts of Power
The 1750 Watts built into the grill ensures that you have sufficient heat to enable you barbecue a full broil in less than 12 minutes. While some consumers may complain that the 600 degrees generated by the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill is too much, you should not experience any problem if you keep the hood shut during the barbecuing process. Opening the hood every now and again only functions in letting out the heat which in turn may compromise the quality of steak or burgers being grilled.
Once the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill has been delivered to your doorstep, you will have to assemble it before starting to relish barbecued steak and burgers. In contrast to other electric grills in the market, the assembly process is hassle free. If you are not the kind of person who likes to rush over things, it will take you roughly one and half hours to assemble the grill and will not at any given point swear about the challenges.
The Pros and Cons
Your decision to purchase an electric grill over coal and gas will hinge on the pros and cons of the brand you are planning to buy. Since this review is committed to providing you with honest and unbiased opinion in regards to Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill, it has decided to list some of the pros and cons so as to enable you make an informed decision on whether or not it is a perfect investment.
- Easy storage: The compact design and build makes it easy for you to store the grill on your patio in spite of the limited space you may have.
- Easy cleaning: The finishing has been done in such a way that cleaning the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill is not a hassle. It does not matter how much grease and oil are on the surface. Once you are done with the grilling process, it will take you roughly 10 minutes to finish the cleaning.
- Environmental friendly: The fact that the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Grill does not use coal, you will not have to worry about carbon emissions. Consequently, by opting to purchase this brand, you will be playing your role in environment conservation.
- Excellent Heating: The 1750 watts of grilling ensures that less time is spent in heating up the grill. Furthermore, you do not have to waste time lighting up coal.
- The only complaint that a number of consumers raised in regards to the Char-Broil Patio Bistro Infrared Electric Grill is that it takes quite a bit of time to fully assemble.
If you make your purchase from Amazon.com today, you stand to benefit from the 24% discount on the retail price as well as the free shipping offer.